Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Conquer Online 2.0 - A Free to Play KungFu MMORPG
Swaggyz Jan 18, 2013 @ 5:04pm
YES YES JUST YES!!!! :D
so many people love diablo why do they hate this game?
say one thing except Quality that makes this game bad :|
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Orbb09 Jan 18, 2013 @ 10:50pm 
What kind of quality...? Graphics, gameplay..? I wouldn't make a relation between Diablo and Conquer, they don't really seem similar at all to me.
That Damnable Mr. Munkee Jan 18, 2013 @ 11:13pm 
Quality makes all the difference, and this looks to be lacking it on all fronts. Plus the added cash shop pay to win ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, you couldnt pay Me or any sensible person to touch this festering pile of rubbish.
That Damnable Mr. Munkee Jan 20, 2013 @ 12:48am 
Your a good man, Scabs. Preach it!
I have been hoping all these pay to win scheisters and Chinese knock off studios get hauled off into an alley and horribly ♥♥♥♥♥ by angry baboons. First in the butt, then in the face, so they have to tast their own poop while the deed s going down..
][ ][)) ][ (()) '][' Jan 20, 2013 @ 1:12am 
CO used to be fun back when you actually had to PLAY THE GAME in order to find awesome items! Now all you need is a credid card and you got the super awesome stuff.
Potatomancer Jan 21, 2013 @ 9:07am 
Haha! Played it for endless hours! Hated almost every minute of this pay to win game, only played cause my friends did!

Best part of it was when you can kill a player, you can steal their items :P
Delma Jan 23, 2013 @ 5:04am 
Originally posted by Meow:
Haha! Played it for endless hours! Hated almost every minute of this pay to win game, only played cause my friends did!

Best part of it was when you can kill a player, you can steal their items :P

you can't even get the items thesedays, if you do get an item drop it's sent to wait for 7 days and during those 7 days the person who lost it can reclaim it for a fraction of the items true value, you ofcourse get the money they had to spend to get it back but like said it's only a fraction of the true value and usually amounts to the same as getting nothing at all.
Eugene Jul 19, 2013 @ 9:42am 
да пойдет, ниче так вроде
Yasunobu Sep 25, 2013 @ 3:37am 
Well, if functions, story, setting and gameplay works and delivers the deal, then it doesn't matter much about the graphics... at least that's just me.
☠El_Paria☠ Dec 29, 2013 @ 4:17pm 
Why not, is funny
ShinyHorsea Jun 26 @ 9:12am 
рпрпп
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50