Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Conquer Online 2.0 - A Free to Play KungFu MMORPG
scabs Jan 15, 2013 @ 9:16pm
NO NO NO STOP IT STOP IT NO
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Staticwombat Jan 16, 2013 @ 9:55am 
Malryli Jan 16, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
Originally posted by Scabs:
Can you please give a reason as to why you want this game to be stopped/what you want involving it to be stopped?
That Damnable Mr. Munkee Jan 17, 2013 @ 12:04pm 
F2P games need to not spend so much time on Steam... They are lowering the property values around here.
[FBES]AtomicPaperclip Jan 17, 2013 @ 7:46pm 
Most pay to win game I've ever played. Steer clear.
Wonder Jan 18, 2013 @ 6:08am 
what Atomic said
Loli Sex Machine Jan 19, 2013 @ 2:34pm 
pay to win, not worth the time.
Scellow-Looking for a 3D Anim. Jan 21, 2013 @ 12:08am 
Just put Co3.0 not this f*ck*ng p2w game ..
Funesti Jan 31, 2013 @ 4:35am 
Conquer is a pay to win game all the way. You can get so far, but without some hacking or extreme luck or generosity, your character will never maximize to what it could be unless your willing to down about a hundred dollars to "Super" your gear. In years past too, this game had a lot of viruses and such in it so I wouldn't risk it now.
Ignatius Reilly Apr 4, 2013 @ 1:37pm 
The first game gave me nightmares, and I only played 10 minutes.
beastking Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:09pm 
this game is not pay to win.... all you noobs say that about EVERY f2p mmo... yall are all just butthurt...
Mind Games Jul 25, 2013 @ 9:39am 
Originally posted by beastking:
this game is not pay to win.... all you noobs say that about EVERY f2p mmo... yall are all just butthurt...
This game was established on the basis of Paying to Win in order for their development to increase.. They even said this back in 2001 when they were developing the first world. Then they made promises to stop it after they released the game but instead they developed ways to farm it and thus CPs market and Dragon Balls were brought into 2.0 patch 50.. This game hasn't changed one bit and it still milks people of their money and schemes. Botters run rampet.
king321k Oct 2, 2013 @ 8:55pm 
The game advancement is solely based on how deep your pockets are... Sorry but no Conquer 2.0 here. Ive played it for years and It definately doesnt need to be on here. You may call me a noob or whatever but ehat I said is done.
Kyran Nov 13, 2013 @ 9:43pm 
Been playing off and on since 2004. What is said is partially true. It's definitely on the P2W side a bit. On the other hand, learning about the game and the cheesey ways to farm, you can get to the big leagues with minimal cash dropping. (Though...you'll almost definitely have to drop money at some point.Though there are no HARD cashgates to get through, you will need lots of spare time at the least.)

That being said, I'd rather not have this beast of a game get more of an audience. It's a cancer that eats bits and pieces of your credit card.
⁢⁢ Dec 3, 2013 @ 2:47pm 
Originally posted by beastking:

you obviously haven't passed even lvl 50

you have no idea
NoXu Dec 5, 2013 @ 12:26am 
Although it could be interesting how this game would turn up, I fear it could very well be pay to win, as it was with the previous one. It's a gamble, though.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50