Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

ACE Online
Weylin 26. Aug. 2013 um 23:49 Uhr
What would make ACE Online a better game?
I've played this off and on since the time it went by the name of "Space Cowboy"

PvP has always been the most thrilling aspect of the game, with high speed pursuits and desperate attempts to shake an enemy combatant off your 6.

Where I think the game falls short is in the lack of polish in the game engine itself (Animations stutter, mobs have jerky movement, game lags easily, and collisions are handled in a very poor way), and huge descrepancies in PvP where one player can evade everything, yet one-shot a whole airfield.
Watching 30 players fail to down a single aircraft is depressing... The balance should never be so far off that a handful of players can dominate a vast team effort of 2 dozen organized and averagely equipped formations.

The whole thing with hitting nothing but 1's and Misses is what drove me away from the game in the past. It didn't matter how well you flew, they needed only to hit you with one salvo of missiles, or keep their cannon trained on you for one second... and A-Gears... forget about it, instant death the moment you even skirt the edge of their air space.
Beiträge 1 - 11 von 11
< >
Legator 25. Sep. 2013 um 8:15 Uhr 
Learn specific builds on different kinds of opponent builds. people are so freaking ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that they only focus on 1 weapon to kill almost everyone in game. if you know the logic on gears certain builds and make at least a decent weapon since its easy now and u can acquire it on warpoints. then 1's and misses is not gonna be a problem.
Guammy 25. Okt. 2013 um 15:43 Uhr 
I've also played this game and its variations since SCO. It's kind of a love hate relationship. My main gripe is that its blatent pay2win. There is absolutly no way to be succesful in this game without either grinding your life away or shelling out hundreds of dollars to make weapons are armors so that you can be competitive...and even after you do that, a few updates down the line, not only will your weapons be garbage compared to new content, but the level you worked so hard for will mean nothing, and you will be left behind unless you get back to the grind.

They have made some changes to make it possible to buy a few items with wp rather than credits, but you will never be able to beat credit ♥♥♥♥♥s unless you become one of them. Skill has little meaning in the game anymore.

It's a very fun game if you have the time and can afford to stay with the pack. I dont think Ace online belongs on steam though.
purplemist 5. Dez. 2013 um 14:47 Uhr 
The game would be better with less horse♥♥♥♥ers, that's fo' sho' yo'
Weylin 5. Dez. 2013 um 21:13 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von purplemisty:
The game would be better with less horse♥♥♥♥ers, that's fo' sho' yo'
I wasn't aware that ACE even had a problem with them
DeathTrigger 1. Jan. um 8:58 Uhr 
Well, removing the in game cash shop and converting it to skin and such.
Yes, they've implemented much of the cash shop into war points but still.
And Balance, yup balance and maybe new skills.
That's my two cents about it.
S1mS ( e ) 28. Jan. um 14:57 Uhr 
Switch Faction card in the Cash Shop lol
Hularuns 9. Apr. um 18:21 Uhr 
Deleting 90% of the cash shop would be a nice start.
Sherchi 24. Mai um 7:01 Uhr 
Or changing the cash shop so thta it isnt Pay2Win
MmoskowW 1. Juni um 15:11 Uhr 
RUSSIAN LOCALIZATION!!!
Mister Heppy 10. Juni um 7:08 Uhr 
Removing the cashshop and making it Pay to Play, selling skins, selling experience multipliers and/or selling pre-made stock level 90 gears for your account.
Mustache Cashstash 11. Nov. um 11:25 Uhr 
reprogram this game to work with dual-quad core cpus
Beiträge 1 - 11 von 11
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50