Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

ACE Online
Crap-Head 20 янв, 2013 @ 20:58
Space cowboys
kidn of reminds me of that one game space cowboys I use to play it a looong time ago...
Показано 115 из 18 комментариев
< >
Exiaion 21 янв, 2013 @ 11:46 
it is Space cowboy. only a dif name and more updated
Meat_Grinder 21 янв, 2013 @ 19:14 
Updated for the worse
Sir Wolfington, Lord of Shocking 24 янв, 2013 @ 8:06 
They updated to "Ace Online" a few years back. Fun, yes, but let's face it, bloody awful in the long run.
Crap-Head 24 янв, 2013 @ 10:48 
Ahh well guess that tells oyu howl ong its been since the last I played lol...
Blue Cheese 28 янв, 2013 @ 16:17 
I used to play SCO too! Good to see people who still remember this game! :D (I was some BCU I-gear) I stopped playing right before the game got sold to another company and got renamed to "Skysis(?)". I think they got into legal trouble with the game Crysis, so the had to changed the name again after that. The game was great back then but the new updated done during that time kinda ruined the game a bit. If they manage to upgrade the game and fix some flaws, I'm willing to play this again.
Kizambare 30 янв, 2013 @ 14:26 
because of bussiness negotiation. space cowboy ended and was bought to be ace online by suba games.
hi.Cribster 14 фев, 2013 @ 22:33 
Played SCO and watched it transform into Ace Online. Its been updated for the worse and the pay to win aspect of the game takes skill almost completely out of the game. If you're going to play it as a "free to play" game you will be very frustrated when you get 1 hit by everyone and can't kill anyone
bpfoley89 16 фев, 2013 @ 15:42 
SCO and FLYFF ended when Yedang Soft sold the rights to the game to Mesang Soft. During the transition all versions of the game had to be shut down and the rights to it were redistributed to Mesang would be able to get some cash out of it.

Sadly, that didn't work. There are so many Private Servers of the game that it's begging to look like all the old player are never going to return.

The NA version is Ace Online, the EU version is AirRivals, and I believe the East Asian version is Sky Fighter.
sdfgsdfgsdfg 2 мар, 2013 @ 15:38 
itsl ace online in the eastern asian versions
nogard 4 июн, 2013 @ 20:10 
true, i was a Space Cowboy fan, but then game died and haven't the chance to play again, then Ace Online came, with not so original name and decreased in mostly everything. but still a good game
Dreusyla Arashi 7 июн, 2013 @ 19:28 
thats because it is space cowboy, this game has been boughht out by 4 different companies, it was called space cowboy, air rivals, flysis, now its called ace online
Mab0r0shi 23 июл, 2013 @ 9:15 
Still, we all stoped playing because they change the game that we liked before and put PayToWin aspect that everyone hate + the game was released in 2006 and the graphics never been updated. quest are repetitive and when you get lvl40+ ( i think ) you have to go to a pvp map to continue your mission and then.. if you dont pay you get own, but.. OWN! and thats it.. I voted yes for the greenlight thing but i lost faith in this game anyway... i voted because it WAS a great game.
Dreusyla Arashi 23 июл, 2013 @ 14:25 
i stopped playing it because they removed all personal customization of your gears colors from the game saying it "causes lag" so everyone flew the same exact looking gears
Cecil 13 окт, 2013 @ 16:36 
Im still sad that i lost all my characters from spacecowboys :(. I use to play ace online but havent in over a year since my equipment is too weak to kill anyone but low level poeple and get 1 hit constantly
◥▶Λrtum◀◤ 14 янв @ 18:56 
Spacecowboys was fun while it lasted ^^. Ace Online took its place, and though it spiraled downwards, I'm sure greenlight will help the game w/ players, which in turn brings back everyone ;)
Показано 115 из 18 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50