This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Constant C
[LUE] SwiftCrack Nov 15, 2013 @ 1:19am
Release: as soon as it is greenlit!
So whats the holdup guys?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
51mpl3 b0b Nov 16, 2013 @ 7:38am 
yes, where is the release??? still waiting...
Last edited by 51mpl3 b0b; Nov 16, 2013 @ 7:39am
K-Boom Nov 19, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
Yeah, any update regarding release on Steam?
Topo91 Nov 26, 2013 @ 3:35am 
Hopefuly soon!!
=Mr=BnB= Dec 2, 2013 @ 1:17pm 
These things take time, have some patience. I know they said "release: as soon as it is greenlit", but I am sure they didn't realise before that you need to go through Valves process to get the game progressed to the store, it isn't instant.

Looking forward to it myself, I like having my games available in steam :)
UHR Dec 5, 2013 @ 11:26am 
Will we get Steam keys for purchasing Constant C via Groupees Be Mine 8 bundle?
Constant C  [developer] Jan 26 @ 7:56pm 
Sorry for the delay! We will release the game by the end of February. It is becasue we want to release the game with XBLA version together at the same date. Past few months we've been focusing at porting to XBOX 360. We will release our game after Valve approved our page. :D
Last edited by Constant C; Jan 26 @ 7:58pm
Constant C  [developer] Jan 26 @ 7:57pm 
Yes! you will have steam key if you purchased the game at Groupees(Maybe not right away though. I need to request the keys from Valve. It may take some time)
Plaid Jan 30 @ 7:13am 
Thanks for the update and for getting Groupees buyers a key.
Much appreciated.
Constant C  [developer] Mar 11 @ 6:28pm 
Sorry guys. We encountered some problem with our steam store page. We already contacted our AM at Valve. Hope we will get this problem sort out very soon
UHR Mar 12 @ 2:59am 
Thanks!
Originally posted by Constant C:
Yes! you will have steam key if you purchased the game at Groupees(Maybe not right away though. I need to request the keys from Valve. It may take some time)
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50