Warframe

Warframe

Trinity Knightess - Alt Skin & Helmet
if you remove that ♥♥♥♥ tail that i hate so much on every trin skin it will be perfect
:SBchicken:
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Ripley Dec 4, 2017 @ 3:47pm 
its a dress not a tail.
MissDidy Dec 4, 2017 @ 6:11pm 
It's on every skins because, well, it's part of the model. You can't get rid of it. This skin actually makes it look way better than on the original model though :)
Gunide Dec 4, 2017 @ 7:12pm 
As much as I know that won't happen. I kind of agree. Wish you could use Trins deluxe skin without the skirt. Straight up sexy tights~
MadPeach Ѽ Dec 5, 2017 @ 9:26am 
+ tights are awesome
il Duderoni Dec 13, 2017 @ 9:01am 
I bought a Nova Tennogen Skin and it offered me the option to have Prime parts attached or not. Here's to hoping this skin'll let us have that too, because I love the Trin Prime parts way more too
Kainico Dec 14, 2017 @ 8:12pm 
the only trin skin i like is that one with the weird circle thing over her head.. kuz guess what NO TAIL :O :D
Jez Dec 20, 2017 @ 5:31am 
Originally posted by il Duderoni:
I bought a Nova Tennogen Skin and it offered me the option to have Prime parts attached or not. Here's to hoping this skin'll let us have that too, because I love the Trin Prime parts way more too
All of the tennogen skins have the option to toggle the prime model on and off. I wish that were an option for other skins, but it's still nice to have for tennogen.
FoxPurple Jan 7, 2018 @ 5:23am 
Space lobster lol.
Proxy Jan 10, 2018 @ 1:55am 
that lobster tail ruins trin
Trin>Strega>Prime
but only people who love her, dont mind tailish like back
Joseph Arthur Feb 1, 2018 @ 8:29pm 
I hated that Bee-Hive Bun for trinity.. now this new one i just bought (good to financially support you designers) .. good to NOT HAVE THE BIG bUTT-- I can not lie.
vartloccur (Banned) Mar 3, 2018 @ 1:41pm 
Originally posted by Ripley:
its a dress not a tail.
Its looks like a sheep tail. :Grineer:
Skin is avesome
Last edited by vartloccur; Mar 3, 2018 @ 1:42pm
vartloccur (Banned) Apr 29, 2018 @ 1:53pm 
Please add profile glyph for this skin.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50