Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Cinema
Cyrix Aug 17, 2014 @ 3:08pm
Please add adjustable zoom
I goofed around in Cinema with some friends and it was much more amusing than it should have had any right to be. We were all in the same room in real life so simulating watching YouTube in a room was very silly but this gamemmode is fun and the convenience of the queuing feature beats the hell out of "hey, can you get up so I can pull up a video on your computer?"

Anyway, I like the feeling of being in the virtual theater, but I found the 'private theaters' to be terrible because the screen is so small (filling up about a quarter of your real screen). The suit zoom key zooms in way too far, but it would be nice to have some kind of adjustable zoom like with the camera tool in Vanilla GMod so you could plop down in a private room and actually watch something.
Last edited by Cyrix; Aug 17, 2014 @ 3:08pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Sam  [developer] Aug 17, 2014 @ 3:11pm 
Implementing the fullscreen feature was my solution to this problem. However, adding some sort of zoom might not be a bad idea.
Cyrix Aug 17, 2014 @ 3:25pm 
Originally posted by Sam:
Implementing the fullscreen feature was my solution to this problem. However, adding some sort of zoom might not be a bad idea.

IMHO the fullscreen feature essentially ruins the point of the mod, the shared theater experience.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50