This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Chasm
toonarmy36 Jul 25, 2013 @ 3:25am
Stretchgoals?
This game looks very good I just really hope that we can reach the crafting and roguelike stretchgoals because those two goals would make this game even more amazing. I need those two stretchgoals :)
Is the roguelike stretchgoal an infinite mode I really hope so like each new room is randomly generated would be awesome to see how far you can get please say it is infinite :)
Last edited by toonarmy36; Jul 25, 2013 @ 3:28am
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
>>>>Ty<<<< Aug 9, 2013 @ 2:58pm 
Seems like game has some good potential
vykrom Aug 15, 2013 @ 7:45am 
The rooms will be randomly generated to a degree regardless :] The stretch goals were just a formality for the Kickstarter campaign. They plan on implimenting as much content as they can squeeze out with the time and money. So don't necessarily lose hope on the stretch goals
sensorium7  [developer] Aug 21, 2013 @ 11:30pm 
@toonarmy36 No clue why I didn't see your message before, sorry about that! The Roguelike mode isn't infinite. Our plan was to add unidentified/cursed items, hunger, permadeath, and have the dungeons change up on you as you explore.

We considered doing some sort of infinite mode, but we never came up with any sort of formula that made sense and wouldn't get boring fighting the same stuff. We're gamers first though, so if we find something that works well, I'm sure we'll feel obligated to get it in the game after release :)
toonarmy36 Aug 22, 2013 @ 12:16am 
Okay thanks for the info the game sounds great and you sound like you really want to make the game as good as it can be so i will defo be buying it soon and thanks for the reply :)
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50