Ця гра була схвалена спільнотою!

Спільнота продемонструвала свою зацікавленість цією грою. Valve зв’язалися з розробником та розпочали підготовку до релізу гри у Steam.

Chasm
Nhoise 19 кві 2013 о 19:43
Dear James & everybody else at Discord Games
Please consider adding another way to support you guys with our money, for the people who don't have acces to a cc. Like me.
I'd love to back you on KickStarter but i can't since they don't accept Paypal.
In the past i've bought 3 games which were still in Beta via the Humble Store, that might be an option?
Показані коментарі 14 із 4
< >
sensorium7  [розробник] 21 кві 2013 о 17:19 
We're looking at adding Paypal support for the Kickstarter, but can't begin taking money until the Kickstarter is 100% funded (otherwise we risk not making our goal and would have to refund all the paypal folks). Hang in there, we'll have news soon :D
dreesmartinez 21 кві 2013 о 23:12 
im kinda new to the whole PC gaming and all, and im verypicky about games, and 2 BIG factors in a game i like are, music and nostalgia, which your game has both, watching David64yrt's video of this game made me feel like a kid again, i love it! im aiming for $100 on kickstarter, i wish i could pay $2,500
Nhoise 22 кві 2013 о 9:32 
Цитата допису sensorium7:
We're looking at adding Paypal support for the Kickstarter, but can't begin taking money until the Kickstarter is 100% funded (otherwise we risk not making our goal and would have to refund all the paypal folks). Hang in there, we'll have news soon :D
I'll be right here waiting. ^^
Kiruk 27 кві 2013 о 6:51 
Цитата допису dreesmartinez:
im kinda new to the whole PC gaming and all, and im verypicky about games, and 2 BIG factors in a game i like are, music and nostalgia, which your game has both, watching David64yrt's video of this game made me feel like a kid again, i love it! im aiming for $100 on kickstarter, i wish i could pay $2,500

Same here, im generally console only.
I do get drawn to my laptop as a gaming platform, when I find out about all these awesome indie games.
I played the crap out of all the metroidvanias, and chasm just brought me right back to those youthful days once again, epic.

also, when things go well (and they will) I HOPE to see this on consoles too.
Показані коментарі 14 із 4
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50