Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Chasm
Nhoise 19. Apr. 2013 um 19:43 Uhr
Dear James & everybody else at Discord Games
Please consider adding another way to support you guys with our money, for the people who don't have acces to a cc. Like me.
I'd love to back you on KickStarter but i can't since they don't accept Paypal.
In the past i've bought 3 games which were still in Beta via the Humble Store, that might be an option?
Beiträge 1-4 von 4
< >
Discord Games  [Entwickler] 21. Apr. 2013 um 17:19 Uhr 
We're looking at adding Paypal support for the Kickstarter, but can't begin taking money until the Kickstarter is 100% funded (otherwise we risk not making our goal and would have to refund all the paypal folks). Hang in there, we'll have news soon :D
dreesmartinez 21. Apr. 2013 um 23:12 Uhr 
im kinda new to the whole PC gaming and all, and im verypicky about games, and 2 BIG factors in a game i like are, music and nostalgia, which your game has both, watching David64yrt's video of this game made me feel like a kid again, i love it! im aiming for $100 on kickstarter, i wish i could pay $2,500
Nhoise 22. Apr. 2013 um 9:32 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von sensorium7:
We're looking at adding Paypal support for the Kickstarter, but can't begin taking money until the Kickstarter is 100% funded (otherwise we risk not making our goal and would have to refund all the paypal folks). Hang in there, we'll have news soon :D
I'll be right here waiting. ^^
Kiruk 27. Apr. 2013 um 6:51 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von dreesmartinez:
im kinda new to the whole PC gaming and all, and im verypicky about games, and 2 BIG factors in a game i like are, music and nostalgia, which your game has both, watching David64yrt's video of this game made me feel like a kid again, i love it! im aiming for $100 on kickstarter, i wish i could pay $2,500

Same here, im generally console only.
I do get drawn to my laptop as a gaming platform, when I find out about all these awesome indie games.
I played the crap out of all the metroidvanias, and chasm just brought me right back to those youthful days once again, epic.

also, when things go well (and they will) I HOPE to see this on consoles too.
Beiträge 1-4 von 4
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50