The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adura's Merchant Mod - Player Shops
Adura  [ontwikkelaar] 11 jun 2013 om 21:19
FAQ
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wA916hWgnD6aaZjpQZ9nhepHuip3NVsKC3kmjd7sCqs/edit

Since some people seem to have trouble finding it at the top of the description >.<; Now it's in an even more obvious place :D ..... I hope O_o;
< >
1-15 van 50 reacties weergegeven
Hi, maybe a weird place for posting it, in that case I'm sorry.
But I have been searching everywhere for a solution but for oblivions sake I can't find it anywhere.

Probably a common question which you're probably sick off, but I can't find the npc in whiterun, I tried searching everywhere but no positive results...

Little piece of advice please?
Adura  [ontwikkelaar] 31 jul 2013 om 14:17 
s'ok ^^ Don't mind ppl posting questions here (in fact, I'd prefer it :P)

First, I'd suggest moving mod as last loaded. Maybe even try re-installing mod.

Also, sometimes it takes awhile for them to show up. Maybe leave, do some stuff, come back.

The one in whiterun should be in Dragonsreach, usually milling around the primary room with the Jarl in it. He'll most likely be in one of the seats at the table, a seat at one of the side tables, or standing to the right of the Jarl a bit (when you face the Jarl).
What is the point of specializing the stand? What exactly does it do?
Adura  [ontwikkelaar] 15 aug 2013 om 19:00 
@emaillovesyou

It decorate the stand with some default layouts. You may, of course, decorate manually as you see fit ^^ (which I encourage).
i wanted to get rid of my stand in riften, so I clicked "Bring Brynolf back!" then temporarily unistalled the mod, but even after i left the city then came back, brynolf's stand still isn't there. Did i do it right? or is there a way in the mod to remove a merchant stand?
How much money does it cost to buy a stand?
I want to open a stand in Riften, i am already Thane of Riften and i got my 1500 gold, but wen i click on the dialogue option to open a stand, she says she will have it up in no time. But (when finished talking) i still have my 1500 gold and there's no stand and the dialogue option is yet still available, how come??
Can you sell stolen goods in your stand? Or is that a Specialization?
I know you don't want to put it on the nexus, but could you provide a manual download for those of us who'd rather not have to use Steam's subscription system? I have a carefully setup mod management system that really doesn't allow for mods sporadically appearing and updating themselves completely out of its control...
Oh, and might i suggest looking into bookshelf scripts as a method of displaying the actual goods you're selling on the stall? I've seen a few other mods like ingredient racks that have done something in this manner that seemed to work well.
Laatst bewerkt door The_Catman; 9 nov 2013 om 19:24
In Whiterun while speaking to Denaris Pecunia there is a chat option stating "Can you help me kill the preacher? (10,000). I have looked all over for information about this dialouge including potential consequences involved, but have been unable to find any information. Is this part of your mod?
Adura  [ontwikkelaar] 24 dec 2013 om 14:13 
It is. It's supposed to disable Heimskr.
i looked around in the description but i cant find how you hire people to work the merchant stands. i bought one in riften but when i try to get info from the npc theres no dialoge so i cant get any info on hiring people for my stand
Adura  [ontwikkelaar] 27 jan 2014 om 15:37 
Enable subtitles to see the dialogue ^^
You can hire your housecarl, spouse, or find the "shopkeeper" in the inn. They'll have an option to attend the stand.

Note: Only use your spouse if you do not have multiple spouses. Also, if any other mod you have alters the housecarl, they will not be able to attend the stand.

If you have any more problems, please check out the FAQs ^^
Ok tried yhis mod but I seem to be having some problems

1. when I DL from steam ti doesnt show on my load order, so I DL old version that one shows

2. when I try to buy stand from the guy in whiterun the promp comes up, I ask to buy he tells me amount and thats as far as it goes, I uninstalled and reinstalled checked to see if I had any conflicts no that I can see.

Is there any advice you can give me cause I really like what this mod is about.
< >
1-15 van 50 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50