The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adura's Merchant Mod - Player Shops
Adura  [dezvoltator] 26 mart. 2013 la 23:28
The Book: Guide to Commense. Keep it or Toss it?
Hey everyone ^^;;;.
Not really sure how these discussion things work, but here goes.
I've seen some videos of people tryin' this mod, and see some things I want to change to make it easier and more enjoyable for those new to it ^_^.
Unfortunately, I've also heard people read the book out loud O_o And I cringe D:

So, lemme ask you guys, should I keep the book in the mod or remove it?
('I don't care' is also valid :P)
< >
Se afișează 1-9 din 9 comentarii
jjb-54 28 mart. 2013 la 11:02 
You know what I would - for people like me - ;)

Take your Google page of Q and A's and make it a book. Then the stand does NOT open until the player reads through it ... not sure if that is possible .... but I know I've finally made that a HOTLINK for me ... Because what is in the current book is also on the Google Page - plus a whole lot more.
Adura  [dezvoltator] 28 mart. 2013 la 20:57 
mmm~
The problem with doing that is I want to make the mod ~100% immersive, and the FAQs in a book breaks that spectacularly >_<
I could still probably add some of the FAQs to it, though ^^ At least the guide section of it :D
jjb-54 28 mart. 2013 la 21:10 
Can I have permission to play w/it and see what I can do to make it 'creative'?
Adura  [dezvoltator] 28 mart. 2013 la 21:13 
Feel free to play with the book as much as you want ^^ The only thing I don't like people messin' with and lookin' at are the chest scripts >_< The rest is fair game to check, so long as the mod isn't copied or stolen from XD
I like the book. Granted I'm a book collector so any immersive book added to the game is viewed as bonus points for any mod when it reaches my library!
have you played with the mod 'frostfall', Adura? if so, try to model the guide to commerce off the book 'survivor's guide to skyrim' . It tells you everything you need and reads particularly well. I think your book should stay, just tweak it a bit.
sorry to reopen the topic but I beleive the book fits in well and I add it to my bookcase after reading it :)
The book is hilarious and helpful. Definitely keep it. I would suggest explaining what the stand specialties actually do; I couldn't figure it out in-game.
the book goes with the mod, and is in keeping with other books written in Skyrim, I would keep it in the mod.
< >
Se afișează 1-9 din 9 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50