This is a concept or project early in development

This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.

Train Fever
Soul Eat #Selling Servers Aug 29, 2013 @ 1:42pm
Multiplayer, I only want to buy if this shall be included.
I saw in the first multiplayer post that it will only be included if the sales were "satisfactory", I wish to buy this game and play with friends on the same company or vs them like in Cities in Motion 2 and in the FREE Game of OpenTTD [www.openttd.org], Multiplayer inclusion would be better if you are gonna wait till 2014 to release this game, JUST FOR SINGLE, then I say that is greedy, Just look athttp://www.beamng.com/content They are not even done, and they had release the game with CONFERMED plans of Multiplayer inclusion
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
[89th]Mr. Krumpz! Oct 2, 2013 @ 10:53pm 
Wow, you sure are stingie :\
Soul Eat #Selling Servers Oct 7, 2013 @ 8:18pm 
I am just saying, that other games come with multiplayer, free ones too, and so why is such a problem to either release a later on for it, from what I heard they are gonna make you pay for some addition for multiplayer, this is not Xbox Live, so its just saying a point that it be more user friendly if they don't charge for multiplayer.
Yvel Jun 1 @ 7:23pm 
You are totally right! This should be in the game since the beginning, and if they are telling us that they'll only add multiplayer if the sales are satisfactory, then well i'm not going to contribute on a vague promisse. I want to know that what i'm buying is worth, and i would rather have 90s graphics than to be stuck on single player in this sort of game.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50