Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

War Thunder
NuclearPenguin 22 Jun, 2013 às 16:50
Do not add to Steam just yet!
This game has been going downhill and adding it to steam might cause some innocent users to waste money on a dieing game.

The Economy has been horrible and has been ignored even though the playerbase has been cut around by half. The Devs are planning to make the economy worse on top of that ignoring the real issues that the community have been pointing out for months. So you grind out late tier planes but you will literally never be able to fly them after 10 times because the repair costs will eat up all your ingame credits.

Nation balance and priority is still way off. Developers contradict themselfs in what methods of balance they take such as the plane tiering system that does not match by year of service which they have stated. Russian planes perform dramatically better than whats been stated from books and articles but Devs say the info they get are "classified" and can not release any stats on the Russain planes.

Warthunder forums are awful and heavily censored by subpar moderators that delete threads and posts with no backup at all. You literally cannot point out any of the corruption that is going on with the moderators as they can never investigate the issue and will never get back to you.

Warthunder is still in "beta" but does not take any feedback from the community. The Devs are disconnected with whats going on that untill things change with player to dev communication, Warthunder wont last long.
Última alteração por NuclearPenguin; 22 Jun, 2013 às 16:51
A mostrar 1-15 de 148 comentários
< >
Ser SneakyTiki 22 Jun, 2013 às 16:56 
I second this post, I've had multiple threads deleted/locked on the War Thunder forums. I've also had horrible interations with mods. The dev teams are all indepenendt, the Russian dev team uses classified ww2 data as an excuse to release broken planes. Gainjin is as bad as EA and they are small company compared to EA, really sad.
Última alteração por Ser SneakyTiki; 22 Jun, 2013 às 16:59
ButterBallz 22 Jun, 2013 às 18:22 
I agree but also keep in mind that this game is free to play and nobody is really loosing anything by downloading it and if they dislike it, they can delete it but if they can tolerate it then leave it to them to decide. (Although, yeah Gainjin ia full of money grubbing ♥♥♥♥♥s)
TrOscar 23 Jun, 2013 às 10:07 
Originalmente postado por skullcandy1366:
I agree but also keep in mind that this game is free to play and nobody is really loosing anything by downloading it and if they dislike it, they can delete it but if they can tolerate it then leave it to them to decide. (Although, yeah Gainjin ia full of money grubbing ♥♥♥♥♥s)
Yep that is true and the person who post this didnt think about it.
NuclearPenguin 23 Jun, 2013 às 12:18 
I did think about. I dont think you thought about it. When new players get in the game they will think "hey this is neat!" and not know whats up in the future of the game. They will throw some cash down and later on find out that the game isnt great as they thought. That the Devs screw you over in the late portion of the game. Now that user feels ripped off as he payed for a game that MAY possibly go nowhere (but at this rate its going down) since the Devs are not connected with the community and are making terrible descisions that we warn them about.

It's even a strategy of some horrible F2P titles out there to hide the "badness" or P2W of the game later. That way new users already invested time in the game and they already get "hooked" that they may consider it.

Also you are forgetting the fact that if the playerbase drops to a critical level (The playerbase is already extremely low for even the MM to be accurate) then Gaijin will have to reconsider there descisions of the game and hopefully listen more to feedback provided by us paying customers/players.
Última alteração por NuclearPenguin; 23 Jun, 2013 às 12:19
djpolishthunder 23 Jun, 2013 às 18:51 
i agree they need to change a lot of things in the game before it is relessed on steam
ButterBallz 24 Jun, 2013 às 17:09 
I strongly disagree about the throwing money down and then getting ripped off part. It was the consumers choice to put down money and there was nothing forcing them to. I still agree that this is total BS but the devs not 100% responsible. The consumer should've been smart and at least reasearched the game or the companies history. (At least I always do that before I make a micro transaction) Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend the developers but I am just trying to make a logical connection. :)
superman_169 24 Jun, 2013 às 17:11 
i agree with the persona above me, i still cant wait. Good fligt sims are hard to come by
Última alteração por superman_169; 24 Jun, 2013 às 17:12
ButterBallz 24 Jun, 2013 às 17:11 
Also, you are roght about the playerbase dropping but that's just people not being able to tolerate the BS.
Ser SneakyTiki 24 Jun, 2013 às 17:15 
Originalmente postado por skullcandy1366:
I strongly disagree about the throwing money down and then getting ripped off part. It was the consumers choice to put down money and there was nothing forcing them to. I still agree that this is total BS but the devs not 100% responsible. The consumer should've been smart and at least reasearched the game or the companies history. (At least I always do that before I make a micro transaction) Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend the developers but I am just trying to make a logical connection. :)

No matter what way you look at it, the people that pay for the game, should be making the game better with the money that goes into development, paying devs, ect. Without the people paying, the game wouldn't even be able to go on, the fact that people have paid for the game and it is being ruined through bad management and development proccess is still extremely bad.
Última alteração por Ser SneakyTiki; 24 Jun, 2013 às 17:15
ButterBallz 27 Jun, 2013 às 9:16 
I agree! You have a point! As South Park once said "This isn't about getting our money back! It's about (edit) holding developers responsible for making bad games!"
Rick Deckard 28 Jun, 2013 às 13:59 
This is how my 'This is not a good flight sim' thread should have been but i couldn't be bother lol.. im glad others are getting the word out
The Guy Who F**Ked ur Sister 28 Jun, 2013 às 23:43 
the games free... i play it! and if some one wastes their money on a game then its their fault for not looking at reviews or gameplays... let gamers game dont try and game for them.
[nXs] Kaeos 29 Jun, 2013 às 16:01 
I'm not sure what you people are talking about..I think this game rocks and I thoroughly enjoy it.. Just played for 5 hours straight today with a friend.. Highly addictive and I haven't even spent a penny. If it comes out on steam I'm thinking of paying for premium content because I think it would be worth the price and I don't mind paying for games that are free when they are quality gaming. This game blows any flight sim combat game away and I support the development.
Ser SneakyTiki 29 Jun, 2013 às 16:40 
Originalmente postado por Kaeos:
I'm not sure what you people are talking about..I think this game rocks and I thoroughly enjoy it.. Just played for 5 hours straight today with a friend.. Highly addictive and I haven't even spent a penny. If it comes out on steam I'm thinking of paying for premium content because I think it would be worth the price and I don't mind paying for games that are free when they are quality gaming. This game blows any flight sim combat game away and I support the development.

I loved the game too for the many hours I played it, however the more I played it, the more I realized how many flaws the game has. To be honest the game is amazing and has so much potential, however, it is being managed like an EA game. Forum mods are horrible, devs straight up lie to players on forums, its really sad to see a game you love be turned into a pile of banther fodder just because the devs don't know how to run a FTP game.
NuclearPenguin 29 Jun, 2013 às 16:48 
Kaeos is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Exactly how all my friends were when they started to play the game. Warthunder becomes a refreshing experience in the begining but once you progress into the game and play hundreds of matches, you will then see the flaws of the game.

Also have fun with your premium content you want to buy because after you max out the EXP on your premium plane its reward bonus is worthless. If you are planning to buy premium you will unlock planes that won't be suitable to play for fun but being a "privilege" to fly after a huge grind.

You will just be supporting a Developer team that ignores feedback and is running the game down to the ground. That's nothing to be proud of.
A mostrar 1-15 de 148 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50