This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

War Thunder
A Seagull Apr 11, 2013 @ 1:06pm
What is it you want from Land vehicles?
Hey!

I just began to wonder since i've been playing world of tanks recently what would you want from tanks when they come to war thunder?

Would you want them to be something like in world of tanks with a research tree and all that (Pretty much like planes are in war thunder right now)

Or would you want them to be simply buyable without research? Or what is it you want, what factions, what tanks? In my opinion if it would be something like world of tanks then it could work out well even though I ain't really that much fond of WoT.

And i'd also love to see japanese tanks, nothing better than speeding around and shooting planes with a mitsubishi on tracks :S (It could also have ponies on tracks just like that april's fool patch where all servers were full of flying ponies...)
Last edited by A Seagull; Apr 12, 2013 @ 5:52am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
SnowSpear Apr 11, 2013 @ 2:22pm 
what i would like is they put in similer feaures as WOT but they should add physics like they did with the planes in war thunder.
Dodger Apr 11, 2013 @ 9:11pm 
Tech tree of some sort, but not just tanks. armored cars, AA, etc.
How's the balancing going to work? seems like a plane will just dive in and and blow a tank to bits before the drive even knows its there.
A Seagull Apr 12, 2013 @ 5:04am 
Well...in my opinion it is not that easy to shoot a tank that is between some corner alley when you got other birds on your tail, i'd find anti air vehicles quite useful, wouldn't mind a fast moving poorly armoured AA machine either.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50