Ez a játék már elérhető a Steamen!

Köszönjük, hogy segítettél kiválasztani ezt a játékot Steames terjesztésre. Tovább információ, köztük hivatkozás a Steam áruházi oldalra, alább látható.

Legends of Dawn
doomowl 2013. márc. 6. @ de. 3:25
Pre Orders stuff~~
Hi i had make an preorder at here http://www.dreamatrix.net/site/index.php/store/legends-of-dawn-store.html by using pay pal, and i had an receipt of paypal too, but i jz wondering izzit my payment u guys received yet?? coz i haven got any reply and e-mail from DREAMATRIX yet~~
15/5 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Cadillac Chuck 2013. márc. 21. @ du. 7:07 
I too gave at a level that said digital download have recieved nothing in the way of accepting my payment except for paypal. I sent an email to aurofinity@live.com requesting information as too my next step and have heard nothing. That email was listed as the contact email for the donations coordinator.
doomowl 2013. márc. 21. @ du. 7:11 
ya i got the respond from them already, but it really take a long time to respond us~~ btw, i think your payment would be save like my, coz they grantee to me already, so jz feel patient to wait their respond~~
alivewire 2013. ápr. 2. @ de. 11:20 
I just plegded for the game and though pay-pal and got a email back fast,so id just keep looking for said email or post something on kickstarter to see if you can get a respone..
Cadillac Chuck 2013. ápr. 2. @ du. 9:05 
Still have heard nothing from Dreamatrix or legends of dawn.
doomowl 2013. ápr. 3. @ de. 3:59 
maybe u should try to email them and ask??
15/5 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50