Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

Legends of Dawn
Dr. Mittens MD 26 Fev, 2013 às 14:19
Ehhhhh
The combat system looks bland, the graphics are meh tier... I can see literally no reason to play this unless it was an MMO.
I like the idea of it, sure, complete and total freedom, but the lack of a proper story and no multiplayer will give it barely any replay value imo.
Just my two cents.
A mostrar 1-15 de 24 comentários
< >
Nijuu 26 Fev, 2013 às 15:07 
This game is aimed at the singleplayer mate.
SnowyOmen 26 Fev, 2013 às 18:01 
Don't think it'll be good? Speculative ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Let them release it and play it before you review it.
desperateartichokes 26 Fev, 2013 às 23:26 
Originalmente postado por Tom:
The combat system looks bland, the graphics are meh tier... I can see literally no reason to play this unless it was an MMO.
I like the idea of it, sure, complete and total freedom, but the lack of a proper story and no multiplayer will give it barely any replay value imo.
Just my two cents.

You should shut up.
studmuffin 27 Fev, 2013 às 3:15 
definately want to play this..good few rpg's coming out this year..divinity original sin,chaos chronicles and this now..awesome..any time line on release guys and ladies ofc.
Dr. Mittens MD 27 Fev, 2013 às 9:16 
This is entirely my opinion, I stated that.
And yes, I know that it's aimed at singleplayer, please reread what I said.
Yes, I KNOW that it isn't out yet and that it is just speculation, please reread what I said.
Dammit why is Steam full of so many idiots.
pip 8 Mar, 2013 às 7:04 
IMO, if it were an MMO it would probably be entirely not worth playing. MMOs are addicting but never actually good games.
pryce117 8 Mar, 2013 às 20:41 
why make a coment at all if u dont like what u see
Warfran 11 Mar, 2013 às 9:13 
Originalmente postado por Tom:
Yes, I KNOW that it isn't out yet and that it is just speculation, please reread what I said.

LOL after reading your post I was asking the same thing.
jeslyck 11 Mar, 2013 às 14:11 
Just because everyone can have an opinion, no one says you need to have one.
Última alteração por jeslyck; 11 Mar, 2013 às 14:12
Elenglynn 12 Mar, 2013 às 2:00 
The combat seems slow and the game looks like one published years ago. I see your point here. BUT it's indie, it's low-budget. What do you expect?
The graphics may seem old but are not bad. It's fitting and from what I saw in the videos it's well done regarding decoration - it's not "empty". I prefer that over super-realistic high-end graphics.

Also to many people RPGs are nothing about graphics and action-combat. At least for me i's about game-mechanics, freedom, story (And personally I see one here - of course I can't say or sur) and a world to "live" in.

From what I experienced the past years great graphics seldoms make a good game because most "great" games focus on that rather than gameplay...
George Lincoln 17 Mar, 2013 às 14:37 
Originalmente postado por ^AG^ Pebsie:
Just my two cents.

Wrong, look at the gameplay videos, theres a producer in sexy poses interrupting the video so it'll definitley have replay value.
Wolfie 19 Mar, 2013 às 10:18 
I would much rather sacrifice graphics for an better/longer game. I pre ordered Tomb Raider 2013, and altho I had a blast playing it, it took me LESS then 48 hours to complete it. Yes I completed it to 100%. That is friggin ridiculous. If graphics are of lower quality it potentially means longer story lines. I, for one, can't wait to see this game hit Steam.
Última alteração por Wolfie; 19 Mar, 2013 às 10:19
studmuffin 22 Mar, 2013 às 10:57 
i dont know how anyone can review a game before playing.but hey,why comment if your not interested.why just not leave the discussion to people who wish to play the game..seems to me like you are deliberatley trying to bait people Pebsie..it may not be the case..i for one am sick of spending money on big game developers that dont deliver.i am glad to help fund this game..it may turn out has you say and not be very good..but here's the thing..cant be any worse than the money i have wasted over the yrs..i say gl to dreamatrix.
Peace Blade 25 Mar, 2013 às 5:34 
Originalmente postado por George Lincoln:

Wrong, look at the gameplay videos, theres a producer in sexy poses interrupting the video so it'll definitley have replay value.

^ This

Also, everything Elenglynn said.
Tallahasse 27 Mar, 2013 às 9:22 
Originalmente postado por ^AG^ Pebsie:

He will be known as iq 69 !
A mostrar 1-15 de 24 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50