This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dungeonmans
d3rkn3ss Jan 9 @ 11:11pm
Questions on buying dungeonmans.
I am curious if - once paid for - access to alpha/beta builds (newer than summer preview) will be available? The site says Alpha access for $40. I'm mostly curious if there is new versions of Dungeonmans I can play if I purchase the game.

Also, the game is so good that it is ridiculous. The skill system is amazing and I particularly love the inventory management... thank you so much, I'm very happy!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
[APro] MadjackMcMad  [developer] Jan 10 @ 11:11am 
Hey d3rkn3ss! Glad you're enjoying the game. Alpha access hasn't started yet-- though that's happening very shortly, there will be an announcement Monday. At the $40 level, when the alpha is released, you'll be in. Right now, there is no version of Dungeonmans out in the wild that is farther along than 1.08b of the Summer Preview.
d3rkn3ss Jan 11 @ 12:25pm 
Thank you for the response and information!

I am glad I didn't have to take shadier avenues to curb my dungeonmans fix; like, using a sandwich board to promote dungeonmans outside of your offices.
Ben! Mar 3 @ 8:48am 
I know it might not behoove you to reveal this just yet, but when do you expect the beta to start (as opposed to the alpha)?
[APro] MadjackMcMad  [developer] Mar 4 @ 12:02pm 
Hey Ben! I should have posted this link on the main page yesterday, and I will do so now. Questions answered here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/56637190/dungeonmans-the-heroic-adventure-roguelike/posts/764856
Ben! Mar 5 @ 2:45pm 
Perfect, thanks.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50