Este jogo recebeu o sinal verde da Comunidade!

A comunidade demonstrou interesse neste jogo. A Valve entrou em contato com este desenvolvedor para começarmos a preparar o lançamento no Steam.

Wimp: Who Stole My Pants?
Ampa 13/mar/2013 às 17:53
Can't use Xbox 360 controller
Just bought game from Debut Bundle - installed and launched, but Xbox 360 controller is not recognised.

Don't want to play on keys, can you offer any help?
Exibindo comentários 16 de 6
< >
rocketsurgeon 17/mar/2013 às 7:11 
The funny thing is that the icon used to take you to where you configure your controls is a controller, but once there, you cannot actually configure the game to use one...
Ampa 20/mar/2013 às 12:46 
Wish the author would respond! Surely it is possible to use a controller since the Greenlight page specifically says…

Features : Controller support.

Right there. 1st thing on the list.

So is there controller support or not?
Ju  [desenvolvedor(a)] 26/mar/2013 às 2:58 
ah guys... Sorry for delay..

@Ampa We've added controller support because any good platformer must have this. I dont understand why your PC version dont detect this. It looks like some local ussue, anyway we'll test this again.

@rocketsurgeon Controll icon is to setup keyboard hotkeys, controller work with default(standart) way and dont have way to setup. Yes there was some issues with shoddy port but we constantly release new versions with fixes and improvements.

Anyway sorry for inconvenience.
Ampa 26/mar/2013 às 12:21 
Thanks for getting back to me on this.

Good news! I updated to v1.11 (via Desura) and can report that my controller is now working as expected.

So off I go to enjoy the game :)
Nyahbingiman 17/jun/2013 às 3:56 
Oh is excellent! I want play with my controller!
Papyn 13/jul/2013 às 7:18 
Thats damn good!!
Exibindo comentários 16 de 6
< >
Por página: 15 30 50