This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Cat Lady
Ajay Sep 20, 2013 @ 2:42pm
whats taking so long?
its greenlighted right? so why is it taking so long? I mean i jsut want to yell: shut up and take my money.
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
xlynx Sep 20, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
They're integrating with the Steamworks API. It will take a few weeks.
Ajay Sep 21, 2013 @ 8:54am 
i know it sounds stupid, because i allredy own this game but i want it for my steam collection xD
Chudah Sep 21, 2013 @ 9:01am 
Along with intergrating with the Steamworks API, I'm sure they've been placed on a release schedule. We just have to be patient a little bit longer.
Wicked Sick Sep 21, 2013 @ 5:24pm 
I came here to ask the same haha, because my heart is so heavy that it is draging me down into the river...
Erebus Sep 22, 2013 @ 3:51am 
Taken from Screen7's Facebook:
"A little big summary of Cat Lady developments over the next couple of months:

We're working on a free update (version 1.3) for The Cat Lady which includes several translations and the ability to attach any additional/future translations (please note, subtitles of speech only, some elements remain in English). It will also include our "ultimate" OST with 20 minutes of extra unreleased music and soundscapes from the game.

How will this reach you? This new multi-language version will be released on Steam and updated on Desura soon enough. We'll send out a download link to the update to all our DRM-free edition customers.

The new OST will be issued free as part of the update, but this only applies to DRM-free copies (OST not available via Desura or Steam).

We'll work with our other suppliers to offer all those who own The Cat Lady DRM-free from other sites, such as GOG, Phoenix, ShinyLoot etc the free update to version 1.3. Please note you will need English version 1.2 for this update, it will not work with the Italian (Zodiac Store) or Russian (Akella) versions of the game.

What's the catch? This is going to take us some time and probably won't occur until late October or early November. We're aiming to have TCL on Steam by Oct 31st (though hopefully sooner if we can!) and that will coincide with the date the free update is available.

Thank you for your patience, and thanks for all your support of the game! We'd also like to thank the chaps who have translated all the texts, Hervé Appriou, Ignacio Parentella and Thomas Schneiders (you can probably guess which languages ;))"
Ajay Sep 22, 2013 @ 4:37am 
thx for the info
Wicked Sick Sep 22, 2013 @ 4:38pm 
Yes, thank you. kind sir. I shalt not swallow any more of these pills.
Last edited by Wicked Sick; Sep 22, 2013 @ 4:38pm
-=Zombine3D=- Sep 22, 2013 @ 9:06pm 
will Downfall be on steam?
Wicked Sick Sep 22, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
Yes, that I would love to see as well. Downfall on Steam...
Chudah Sep 23, 2013 @ 9:11am 
Excellent, so I'll get the updated OST with my GOG copy. Makes me feel not so bad about getting early instead of waiting for it on Steam.
Ajay Sep 23, 2013 @ 9:28am 
steam only postings here ^^
Chudah Sep 23, 2013 @ 10:52am 
Oh, I'll be buying it on Steam as well, probably a few copies for friends too. I pushed hard for it to be Greenlit because I knew from firsthand experience just how good the game is. I'm all about supporting this developer. It's nice that they're doing extra for those fans who supported them early on, though.
Last edited by Chudah; Sep 23, 2013 @ 10:54am
Erebus Sep 23, 2013 @ 11:41am 
Originally posted by Chudah:
Oh, I'll be buying it on Steam as well, probably a few copies for friends too. I pushed hard for it to be Greenlit because I knew from firsthand experience just how good the game is. I'm all about supporting this developer. It's nice that they're doing extra for those fans who supported them early on, though.
I have it on Gog, a box copy coming, and a Steam key whenever it releases (I probably enjoyed it too much lol). So I can relate.
Last edited by Erebus; Sep 23, 2013 @ 11:41am
-=Zombine3D=- Sep 23, 2013 @ 1:15pm 
Originally posted by Erebus:
I have it on Gog, a box copy coming, and a Steam key whenever it releases (I probably enjoyed it too much lol). So I can relate.
I bought the Pheonix Horror Bundle, the one for 7 bucks, so the steam copy will be with extended OST?
Wicked Sick Sep 23, 2013 @ 2:16pm 
Oh, I'll be buying it on Steam as well, probably a few copies for friends too.

You are a really good friend...
Showing 1-15 of 31 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50