This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Cat Lady
Chudah Aug 29, 2013 @ 8:06pm
The Cat Lady Trading Cards?!
I know it's probably WAY too early for something like this, but I am a bit of a fan of collecting the trading cards in other games and think it might be cool if The Cat Lady eventually adds them once the game is available for sale. Here's to hoping!

Anyhow, what type of cards do you guys think we'd see if they're ever added? Most games have between 6 and 10 cards, but I've seen a few with as many as 14.

Of course there would be Susan and Mitzi. Maybe the Queen of Maggots? Any other ideas?
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
xlynx Aug 29, 2013 @ 8:31pm 
TEACUP!
Khan The Mad Aug 30, 2013 @ 8:31am 
.... This is the worst idea for this type of game EVER ...
Rarity Aug 30, 2013 @ 11:58am 
More like the BEST IDEA EVER! Would love to have some of the art from this game as a background picture on steam, would be really dark and sexy, like no other game out there.
Dieithrio Aug 31, 2013 @ 12:57pm 
I approve.
-=Zombine3D=- Oct 29, 2013 @ 12:17pm 
Originally posted by Rarity:
More like the BEST IDEA EVER! Would love to have some of the art from this game as a background picture on steam, would be really dark and sexy, like no other game out there.
this, but only for those who purchased the game be4 it was sold on steam. and no trading cards, the idea was cute when it was in the beta and early months (i've made 10$ off them in june) but now they are as annoying as acchievements...
Magic Burrito Nov 26, 2013 @ 10:10pm 
HAVE AN AWESOME LIMITED EDITION SUSAN IN TRENCH COAT + GASMASK, YESSSSS~
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50