Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

The Cat Lady
Phoenix-san 29 dec, 2012 @ 2:12pm
The Cat Lady OST
When it will be released on steam (no doubth that it eventually will happen anyway) please release it with ost as dlc, the music just very cool, many people will agree with me.
Visar 1-15 av 22 kommentarer
< >
Rem  [utvecklare] 30 dec, 2012 @ 12:12pm 
I can't see why not! It's already available on www.thecatlady.co.uk as a download. You can also order a double-disc DVD copy of the game with the soundtrack (about 23 tracks from the game- it's an hour or so of music!). But yeah, if we get on Steam, this will definitely be high on the agenda;)
portal2portal 2 jan, 2013 @ 4:56am 
+1
ParchmentPunk 7 jan, 2013 @ 3:14pm 
Yes, good!! :3
DannySwish 16 jan, 2013 @ 8:33pm 
I got the OST, while what's there is great, I noticed there were a few tracks missing, like my favorite one, when Susan gets her arm chopped off by the sacrifice of blood machine and the song played at the credits.
Howard Alan Treesong 24 jan, 2013 @ 5:30am 
@DannySwish: The song is called Inside by a band called Warmer. You can get it HERE[www.reverbnation.com].

@Rem: It would be great if you could post a list with the names of the additional songs. If I didn't miss something, the credits only say "Featuring songs by Tears of Mars, Warmer & Josiah Orsie" but not which songs were used exactly.
DevilDuck 20 feb, 2013 @ 3:46pm 
It seems like all the songs with vocals are missing, the OST only contains the atmospheric pieces. I would be very interested in a list of the missing songs. The trailer song is Sojourn by Tears of Mars
Vekter 20 feb, 2013 @ 5:49pm 
Yes please! I would gladly pay for this soundtrack.
Screen 7  [utvecklare] 21 feb, 2013 @ 10:55am 
Sorry, we don't have the rights to the vocal tracks beyond their use in the game, we can't just go selling other people's music! But we DO have a request pending with *all* the artists to see if we can release a special *ALBUM* with all the vocal tracks. In the meantime you can always support the artists by purchasing their tracks or albums, warmer.bandcamp.com and 5iah.bandcamp.com and tears of mars.
Skeith 16 mar, 2013 @ 3:54am 
May I ask what's the name of the song that plays when Liz jumps from the hospital and where can I get it?
Rem  [utvecklare] 17 mar, 2013 @ 12:54pm 
The song is: "Don't you worry, love" by Warmer. Look him up on Bandcamp!;) He's awesome.
Skeith 18 mar, 2013 @ 1:09am 
Found it. Tx, for the awesome game!
KeBIN-W00YONCE 21 mar, 2013 @ 7:13pm 
I really like the song where she plays the piano for the cats! does anyone know its name ;u;
Screen 7  [utvecklare] 21 mar, 2013 @ 10:26pm 
two stone rings
Guru 27 mar, 2013 @ 9:03pm 
Really, amazing soundtrack... it no only fits the game perfectly, it's also one of the best soundtracks i've heard in years. Most soundtracks now are pretty forgettable (even those of AAA titles), but this one really got my attention, i love this music.
Visar 1-15 av 22 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50