This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Cat Lady
Leaffar Apr 4, 2013 @ 5:03pm
What about putting Downfall on Steam Greenlight?
Downfall which was also made by Harvester Games is quite good. Good enough to be put on Steam or Desura but for the moment the game can be acquired only via wadjeteyegames shop.

Is there any chance for publishing Downfall on those platforms?
Last edited by Leaffar; Apr 4, 2013 @ 5:04pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Liam Aug 12, 2013 @ 4:39am 
It's good... but isn't it a little too much effort ? I think The Cat Lady is 10 x better than Downfall, too :S
Leeloo2525 Aug 12, 2013 @ 3:16pm 
No offense, but even Surgeon Simulator 2013 was Greenlit and now costs a lot, although the quality of its idea and development is a piece of crap. Even simple Paranormal received enough votes. On the other hand we have Downfall - a unique horror adventure with the thick atmosphere of perfect horror story and multiple unexpected endings. This game doesn't leave anyone indifferent. Why it's not there yet? The only reason not to have it on Steam is the censorship: let's admit there are a lot of things in the game which are not intended for children's eyes. But Steam just need to make age restriction like in other games.
Last edited by Leeloo2525; Aug 12, 2013 @ 3:37pm
RQS Jan 7, 2014 @ 5:21am 
I watched Jessie Cox play The Cat Lady and am not normaly into horrors or scares. But the Cat lady is just the best game for characters and story alike, i really strongly want to see downfall on steam where i might just give it a go this time around. I seriously hope whatever reason its not on steam yet, is resolved so it can be greenlit and put on :)

I can't imagine what happened before The Cat Lady. But if its as good as The Cat Lady... I can not wait at all :) I really really hope it gets the spot light it deserves. The Cat Lady's game world is just amazing :)
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50