Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

The Cat Lady
Kaftann 1. pro. 2013 v 7.26 dop.
Any chance for Polish localization?
Well, basically the developers consist of many talented people, including Poles like Rem.
The question is - why there's no Polish localization? The German, Spanish etc. were added, and as it is quite heavily dialogue-focused game, it would be most appropriate to fill in the gap with Polish language as an option to choose.
Naposledy upravil Kaftann; 1. pro. 2013 v 7.35 dop.
Zobrazeno 1-10 z 10 komentářů
< >
Lena 1. pro. 2013 v 7.42 dop. 
Good idea :)
Kaftann 1. pro. 2013 v 7.44 dop. 
Lena původně napsal:
Good idea :)
There are plenty of talented localization crews who could get the polish version up and running, if the devs would get in touch with them :-)
Daston 1. pro. 2013 v 7.46 dop. 
Subtitles would be a great gift, and full Audio would be a dream come true.
Johnny Guitar 1. pro. 2013 v 8.36 dop. 
I think you should add at least subtitles. It's a shame you didn't think about Poles! ;)
Amithiel 1. pro. 2013 v 8.44 dop. 
I agree 100 percent. It’s very important to understand the whole in game story and without the localization many people will not be able to fully enjoy the game.
Lindetiel 1. pro. 2013 v 9.57 dop. 
Yup I am all for it ^^
juliusz.horst 1. pro. 2013 v 2.33 odp. 
There's been a rumor (can't find the source) that there will be an option to make fan translations...
Kaftann 2. pro. 2013 v 2.34 dop. 
juliusz.horst původně napsal:
There's been a rumor (can't find the source) that there will be an option to make fan translations...
There might be, but the whole idea of translating The Cat Lady into polish was present for quite a while now, a year or so? I can do a single episode of The Wolf Among Us or The Walking Dead, adding a subtitles of all the dialogues, as a philologist of English, for just a day after the premiere for my viewers... But the whole game like The Cat Lady is a totally different thing, as the game is story-driven and full of dialogues. That's a thing a proper localization group should work on.
Naposledy upravil Kaftann; 2. pro. 2013 v 2.35 dop.
Screen 7  [vývojář] 2. pro. 2013 v 4.26 dop. 
Hi there, we'll look into this and other languages (like Portugese) in the new year, for people to add onto their version 1.3 :)

But for now, Christmas break...
Kaftann 2. pro. 2013 v 4.29 dop. 
Screen 7 původně napsal:
Hi there, we'll look into this and other languages (...) in the new year, for people to add onto their version 1.3 :)

Thanks a lot! It's very important to see such a quick response from the devs! :-)
Well, the game has been up there for quite a while now, available on Desura, thus, I may wait a bit more to show it to my viewers :-) Can't be arsed to translate everything after all!
That's very refreshing to see your interest in community calls :-)

Cheers and Merry Christmas :-)
Naposledy upravil Kaftann; 2. pro. 2013 v 4.30 dop.
Zobrazeno 1-10 z 10 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50