Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

War For The Overworld
Wergild 28. Jan. 2013 um 6:50 Uhr
Overworld?
Can the devs say what role the "Overworld" plays in the game? So far it looks to be firmly seated below ground.
Beiträge 1-11 von 11
< >
Bob 31. Jan. 2013 um 11:38 Uhr 
perhaps you just have to work your way out of the ground. who knows, but I do know it will be amazing no matter what.
Abu Bakr al-Resistance 31. Jan. 2013 um 12:03 Uhr 
I like
SADevil 1. Feb. 2013 um 2:22 Uhr 
Information from WFTO Community FAQ[subterraneangames.com]:
"The concept of Overworld gameplay was toyed with by the developers however they felt that it would detract from the gameplay too much. There are plans for Campaign specific features such as Empire Castles and the current plan is to reveal details about this in the future. It is likely any such implementation would be indirect to not detract from gameplay."
Wergild 1. Feb. 2013 um 4:19 Uhr 
That's good; I don't mind it not being included, because it's still like all the released dungeon keepers. It's just quite silly having a feature in the games name, but not in the game itself. :P
SADevil 1. Feb. 2013 um 5:22 Uhr 
It is a part of Dungeon Keeper 3's name, so that's why they want to keep this title, I guess.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SADevil; 1. Feb. 2013 um 5:57 Uhr
Peetfighter 16. Feb. 2013 um 9:11 Uhr 
Maybe the final level will be above the ground.
Teutorix 5. März 2013 um 21:27 Uhr 
I think i read that they may have a smaller overworld campaign secondary to the main one
lotr248 27. März 2013 um 18:36 Uhr 
i didnt really rate the demo that much they will have to pump up the excitment in the game to make me buy it
hnmitch 2. Apr. 2013 um 6:36 Uhr 
I would imaginge you will build dungeons on key points of the campaign map and complete objectives in each that will allow your underlord to take over the overworld of each area without actually having the game played there.
SADevil 4. Apr. 2013 um 4:20 Uhr 
This is exactly how it was in Dungeon Keeper 2. Except Overworld wasn't involved in process, because entrance to it was an objective of all campaign. But on global map it was looking like you conquer land by land to King's Castle.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SADevil; 4. Apr. 2013 um 4:23 Uhr
onebassplayer 29. Apr. 2013 um 23:18 Uhr 
it is still in alpha so they can change it at any point
Beiträge 1-11 von 11
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50