Dette spillet er nå tilgjengelig på Steam!

Takk for din hjelp med å få dette spillet utvalgt for distribusjon via Steam. Mer informasjon, inkludert en lenke til spillets side på Steam-butikken står nedenfor.

War For The Overworld
John Gell is Massive 19. des, 2012 @ 6:04am
Multiplayer experience
Well, this looks like it'll be the first discussion on this page. What do you, the users, want the multiplayer to be like?
Viser 1-15 av 15 kommentarer
< >
RoaRawR 19. des, 2012 @ 8:04am 
what we know so far

there will be alters that give buffs or even demonic gurdians to prevent turtleing

the empire and the demons have same units just diffrent skin for balance issue

what I think? to early to tell, I love the idea it be open to modding and I hope we not end in a 1 massing units over all
Keeper NaGeL 19. des, 2012 @ 9:28am 
yeah there will be altars..but the empire and Overlord units will be completly diferent. not just diferent skins.

and thedevs even thought about the 1 unit massing and they did come up with something.
but wth what, we will have to see.
001 19. des, 2012 @ 12:02pm 
Multiplayer is cool, but don't forget about single player, please. It will be great, to bear death and destruction across the land once again. It's so rare in games these days...
Fox Murder (asmduty) 19. des, 2012 @ 2:42pm 
I could not played DK/DK2 online because of my connection all I want is to be able to play multiplayer now for hours.
Tenziel 22. des, 2012 @ 4:00pm 
So, this game is tagged with the co-op tag, yet the page mentions nothing about it? Does anyone know if it is actually a co-op game? If it does, indeed, have co-op; is it Local co-op or Internet/Network co-op?
Vidar 23. des, 2012 @ 3:56am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Tenziel:
So, this game is tagged with the co-op tag, yet the page mentions nothing about it? Does anyone know if it is actually a co-op game? If it does, indeed, have co-op; is it Local co-op or Internet/Network co-op?
Yep, we are going to add co-op mode. There will be not only Internet/Network co-op, but also LAN.
John Gell is Massive 23. des, 2012 @ 12:03pm 
WftO's multiplayer features are only theoretical at this point, check the site's FAQ' for a list of modes that they're discussing.

The game's campaign is said to only be 10 levels long, however they have stated their attention is mainly focussed on multiplayer matches, skirmishes and modding.
Tenziel 25. des, 2012 @ 1:20pm 
Thanks for the information. :)
Moody 3. jan, 2013 @ 11:36am 
Would love to see a mode whereby one player is the overlord and anyone else is a NPC from the Empire trying to beat the dungeon.
Alfenhose 4. jan, 2013 @ 6:34am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Gaius Caesar Germanicus Augustus:
Yep, we are going to add co-op mode. There will be not only Internet/Network co-op, but also LAN.
It can be confusing the way developers on steam use the tag "local multiplayer". I find that sometimes it means, on the same computer, as splitscreen or using the same viewport, as in magicka. But Steam ought to make them two seperate tags.
Eeketh 8. jan, 2013 @ 8:58am 
" the empire and the demons have same units just diffrent skin for balance issue"

Hmm... not as far as I can tell - where'd you get that from?
[OTG]Blightning 15. jan, 2013 @ 2:08pm 
Would be neat to also have a co-op against a strong AI/multiple AIs.
Dark 20. jan, 2013 @ 10:38am 
I would like to see a strong Co-op Element to the multiplayer aswell as giving the option for ranked and unranked play. Maybe making it where you and another friend can go through the entire campaign together with increased difficulty of course.
Happyguy 31. jan, 2013 @ 7:56pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Jerkrage:
I would like to see a strong Co-op Element to the multiplayer aswell as giving the option for ranked and unranked play. Maybe making it where you and another friend can go through the entire campaign together with increased difficulty of course.
Love this idea!
Feroxxy 12. feb, 2013 @ 7:02am 
Co-op will definitely be interesting (play it with my older brother who introduced me to DK1 15 years ago. Awesome) and I'm anxious to see what you can come up with, since I can only can think of one player having to do an objective so the other player can advance.

For Multiplayer I'd really want to see the old DK1/2 gameplay polished. Lots of maps, Keeper vs Keeper, and customization options like in DK2 (enable/disable spells, monsters, rooms, etcetera). What might be interesting is to have the random chance the good guys suddenly enter a match and the players have to work together to destroy them instead of each other (not suggested for ranked/ladders matches ofcourse, but for casual matches). I support the idea of many game modes such as territory control, tower defense, Keeper vs Keeper / Keeper(s) vs Empire. Or perhaps Goldrush, player having the most gold wins (and you can steal from each other). If you guys really got time on your hands it would be incredibly, INCREDIBLY awesome to see mega-large maps for 8 or more players, or perhaps consistent maps which are automatically assigned to an amount of people a map (to avoid clogging of one world) to get persistent and consistent gameplay and action.

So many possibilities, but it's up to you to see whats possible to achieve before 30 august. I for one can't wait for War for the Overworld's release!!
Viser 1-15 av 15 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50