Yhteisö on antanut tälle pelille julkaisuluvan!

Yhteisö on osoittanut mielenkiintonsa tätä peliä kohtaan. Valve on ottanut yhteyttä kehittäjiin saadakseen pelille Steam-julkaisun.

Croixleur
Anonemesis 7. elo, 2013 9.39
Voted For Greenlight
https://groupees.com/doujin

says here I get a free steam key for voting...so I don't have to buy it in the bundle?
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
< >
Alpha_Legion 7. elo, 2013 15.01 
Yes, of course you have to buy it in the bundle, and that's not what it says at all... lol. If you want to get a steam key when it is released, you MUST buy it in the bundle, and they obviously tell you to vote for it, to help get it onto steam. Hope this answers your question...
Anonemesis 7. elo, 2013 15.05 
Alpha_Legion lähetti viestin:
Yes, of course you have to buy it in the bundle, and that's not what it says at all... lol. If you want to get a steam key when it is released, you MUST buy it in the bundle, and they obviously tell you to vote for it, to help get it onto steam. Hope this answers your question...

I don't think you read it...

"Vote for this game on Steam's Greenlight & Get A Free Steam Key When It Is Greenlit"

so you lost all creditiblity it doesn't say anywhere that you must buy it.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Anonemesis; 7. elo, 2013 15.06
[= ClayMeow =] 7. elo, 2013 15.26 
exileofdreamz lähetti viestin:
Alpha_Legion lähetti viestin:

"Vote for this game on Steam's Greenlight & Get A Free Steam Key When It Is Greenlit"

You're a complete ♥♥♥♥♥.
Anonemesis 7. elo, 2013 15.44 
= ClayMeow = lähetti viestin:
exileofdreamz lähetti viestin:

You're a complete ♥♥♥♥♥.

?
Demoniac 8. elo, 2013 13.20 
Voting for it on Greenlight does not mean you get the game for free [no game does this]. What they're trying to say is, if you bought the game on the Groupees bundle or from any other distributor (GG, Desura etc), you will get a Steam key. Buy it first from somewhere else, and if the game gets Greenlit (with your help by voting), then you get a Steam key as well.

Buy it, vote for it, then get a steam key. :)
Or you can wait for it to get Greenlit and then buy it from Steam directly.
Anonemesis 8. elo, 2013 14.13 
CATBUG lähetti viestin:
Voting for it on Greenlight does not mean you get the game for free [no game does this]. What they're trying to say is, if you bought the game on the Groupees bundle or from any other distributor (GG, Desura etc), you will get a Steam key. Buy it first from somewhere else, and if the game gets Greenlit (with your help by voting), then you get a Steam key as well.

Buy it, vote for it, then get a steam key. :)
Or you can wait for it to get Greenlit and then buy it from Steam directly.

Thank you for clarifying.
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50