This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Croixleur
Andrea Aug 7, 2013 @ 1:47am
Croixleur & Groupees Doujin Bundle
Will buyers of the bundle[groupees.com] get a Steam key if the game gets greenlit ?
Last edited by Andrea; Aug 7, 2013 @ 1:48am
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
Andrea Aug 7, 2013 @ 2:51am 
I think it wont, just found this tweet
MDuh Aug 7, 2013 @ 2:55am 
So disappointed, basically even the early buyers from Indie royale are also screwed. The tweet is basically a big "♥♥♥♥ YOU, GIVE US MONEY" to all early adopters
Idiotekque Aug 7, 2013 @ 3:13am 
Yup, pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥baggy move on Nyu's part. Going directly against your own word? Changed your mind for the money?

It's a $5 MSRP game anyways... this is pretty hilarious.
zeroxxx Aug 7, 2013 @ 4:12am 
I downvoted this because of the reversal. :D
Pudge (Idling) Aug 7, 2013 @ 6:53am 
Downvoted them too. Nobody forced them to put the game on sale in a bundle, and if someone bought the game, they shouldn't have to rebuy it if it goes on Steam.
Zapperino Cappuccino :3 Aug 7, 2013 @ 7:01am 
"Let's put the Desura version in a bundle - nobody will want it anyways after it comes out on Steam and it will let us get that greenlight :$ ".

You should've at least clearly stated on the bundle page that you will not provide steam keys - it's a tradition on groupees that if you buy a bundle with a game that gets greenlit later you get a steam key...
CH30-TR4P Aug 7, 2013 @ 7:26am 
How about Indie Royale? didnt bought groupee bundle version of this game because already bought IR bundle with this game.
Goetten Aug 7, 2013 @ 7:27am 
Hey they change their mind: (Groupees chat)
Nyu Media
11:23 AM
This person is speaking English --
Enable Translation
Hm. Sorry to bring this up again now that things are calmer, but...
11:24 AM
This person is speaking English --
Enable Translation
Change of position: we'll promise Steam keys to bundle purchasers if Croixleur is greenlit
Don't say we don't listen :)

So cheer up guys =D
Nyu Media  [developer] Aug 7, 2013 @ 7:51am 
Thanks for the update, Goetten.

@CH30[8-0-1] Yes, this will apply to Indie Royale too. We're not going to discriminate.
general dan Aug 7, 2013 @ 8:18am 
You downvoted it?!?
This guys are SOOOO stupid and ridiculous...
Swonker Aug 8, 2013 @ 4:45am 
People are just voting on principle, Dan. They just feel they should get the game they already own on their favorite distributor.

But guys, now that they're giving out the keys, make sure to reverse your downvotes.

Thanks, Nyu Media.
Demoniac Aug 8, 2013 @ 1:22pm 
I've made sure to vote for it, all the best Nyu Media :)
I hope Croixleur gets on Steam successfully!
Jack Dandy Aug 9, 2013 @ 9:46am 
I ♥♥♥♥ing hate Valve for not giving Japanese indies a chance.
♥CherryBoy♥ Aug 10, 2013 @ 2:57pm 
welp, what a bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s if they don't want to give steam codes for people who bought it off the bundles.
Pragmatik Aug 13, 2013 @ 6:15am 
Originally posted by ♥CherryBoy♥:
welp, what a bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s if they don't want to give steam codes for people who bought it off the bundles.
Actually they did change mind on that and said they will.
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50