This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Croixleur
Neonie Jan 23 @ 10:13pm
Questions about Voice Over
On the annoucements it reads that they are adding full voice over. So my questions are:

1. Is there -any- voice over in the game now aside from gameplay when the character does sword slashing. (In other words, is there any dialouge voice over).

2. Will the voice over be in Japanese or English or Both? (I would personally much prefer a Japanese voice over for a game like this. As it makes the most sense for Japanese styled characters to speak in Japanese.)

That's all
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Quint the Angry Seagull Jan 23 @ 10:30pm 
Having a choice of language in voice over would be ideal.
Neonie Jan 23 @ 10:31pm 
Originally posted by QuintSakugarne:
Having a choice of language in voice over would be ideal.

I very much agree. But I imagine getting people to do voice work for a game isn't terribly cheap, so it is very possible it will only be one track or the other. But I would love if it did have both and you can choose between them.
Nyu Media  [developer] Jan 29 @ 3:44pm 
>1. Is there -any- voice over in the game now aside from gameplay when the character does sword slashing. (In other words, is there any dialouge voice over).

Nope!

>2. Will the voice over be in Japanese or English or Both?

It would be nice to have both languages, but as you point out, for a game of this scale I'm afraid it's prohibitively expensive. I think it's fair to say most people would prefer Japanese VO, given the choice (us too!)
Neonie Jan 29 @ 4:53pm 
Originally posted by Nyu Media:
>1. Is there -any- voice over in the game now aside from gameplay when the character does sword slashing. (In other words, is there any dialouge voice over).

Nope!

>2. Will the voice over be in Japanese or English or Both?

It would be nice to have both languages, but as you point out, for a game of this scale I'm afraid it's prohibitively expensive. I think it's fair to say most people would prefer Japanese VO, given the choice (us too!)

Thanks for your response! I gather this means we'll be getting a JP voice over? Exciting.
Nyu Media  [developer] Jan 30 @ 1:06am 
Yep, full Japanese VO among a host of new additions and improvements for the Steam Edition! Very excited about it! :)
Neonie Jan 30 @ 1:10am 
Yep, full Japanese VO among a host of new additions and improvements for the Steam Edition! Very excited about it! :)

Sounds fantastic :D. I'll definitly be picking this up when it comes out. Best of luck you all :)
StealthMomo Apr 7 @ 11:51pm 
Thanks. Japanese dub will really make the game authentic
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50