Este jogo recebeu o sinal verde da Comunidade!

A comunidade demonstrou interesse neste jogo. A Valve entrou em contato com este desenvolvedor para começarmos a preparar o lançamento no Steam.

DreadOut
Digital Happiness  [desenvolvedor(a)] 14/jul/2013 às 8:41
DreadOut and Oculus Rift support
what do you think guys?
Exibindo comentários 110 de 10
< >
wikanz 14/jul/2013 às 8:43 
Awesome ! this is unexpected from you guys, but i bet this is gonna be an awesome add-on
Chaz 14/jul/2013 às 9:27 
Scary thought. (*Shivers*)

I think this is good. I seen this device in action and some people have funny reactions with it, would be nice to see someone have the wind scared out of them. LOL.

Oh yeah, if some don't know what this is, read up on it here:

http://www.oculusvr.com/
ElinButt&PuffyVulva 14/jul/2013 às 14:35 
I have tried previous "VR" type techs in the past, and I was not impressed by them, so I am also skeptical on Oculus Rift, despite the claims.
Rekyua 18/jul/2013 às 6:47 
If you could add it I'd love to play it with the Rift.

That'll be a day one buy for me when they release the consumer version.
Overwatch_C-17 21/jul/2013 às 5:05 
All of you, I think this game would be the greatest if using Source Engine
kampretbalado 2/ago/2013 às 19:59 
i dont know, isn't oculus rift supposed to be used for FPS's? It would be strange to look around with oculus while linda still can be seen.
if you can implement that then its great
-3xA'Lu©κy 11/ago/2013 às 5:04 
I'm surprised a Dev posted this - but do all this stuff after. It'd be interesting to see this in a 3rd person game (although some segments are 1st person).
Akashi Seijuro 13/ago/2013 às 4:37 
i just checked out what this Oculus, i must say it will be AWSOME! But it must have first person mode thou? maybe add as an option if u guys plan to get this Oculus :O
Jeff⑬Dahmer [HR] 15/ago/2013 às 7:02 
Yes...it would be excellent...and speaking of Occulus...I hope (though it's unlikely) that Amnesia AMFP supports it...people would have instant heart attacks. ^^
Akashi Seijuro 16/ago/2013 às 6:49 
Escrito originalmente por Jeff⑬Dahmer HR:
Yes...it would be excellent...and speaking of Occulus...I hope (though it's unlikely) that Amnesia AMFP supports it...people would have instant heart attacks. ^^

LOL i think they shouldn't why? they break it as soon as they panic. Players already drop their mic and headphone in Amnesia..it will be terrible if they break Oculus..Lol i mean it's not cheap stuff xD
Exibindo comentários 110 de 10
< >
Por página: 15 30 50