Este jogo agora está disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a sua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

DreadOut
Tronnus 4/jul/2013 às 9:17
High Price
I can't wait for it! I played the demo and it was awesome!!
The most greenlighted games, are very expensiv in Steam, if you compare it to Desura. I really hope that this fact dont happend with DreadOut.
On Indiegogo i get a copy for 15$, so I dont hope it will cost more in Steam.
In fact, I dont want to pay more than 15 bucks. And I think others will not buy it too for more than 15$.
Última edição por Tronnus; 4/jul/2013 às 10:06
Exibindo comentários 115 de 62
< >
Tokyo Ghoul 5/jul/2013 às 0:29 
i understand ur situation BUT in my own oppinion, this game deserve atleast 30 Dollars, that because most scary games are just rip off slander which we already had played from Amnesia or other games that like that. This game isn't rip off, BUT inspired, yes this look and reminded you of Fatal Frame, but saying its a Rip Off is just irrelavent. They did not copy paste em, they improve the graphic, they add more game Mode into it (Such as freeroam ghost hunt) the plot is completly different. There are some features that aren't exist in Fatal Frame etc.

Anyway that just my oppinion and that why i think this people deserve atleast 30 dollar. Beside, they work with only few other developer, comparing to other company who had more than this company can have.

dont mind my Grammar error lol :/
Tronnus 5/jul/2013 às 5:07 
I dont know, why you are talking about the Gameplay. The Gameplay dont make the price. Look at Torchlight 2. 20 bucks since it came out. Or look at Tiny and Big. (Great game, btw) They work with just a handfull of people and dont want my whole Monay. Infact, they give me artworks and the OST with in. For just 10 bucks.
Maybe the work deserve so much money, but 15$ is a loot of money too.

So tell me, why a good gameplay shout force a high price? o__ô
Última edição por Tronnus; 5/jul/2013 às 5:15
Chaz 5/jul/2013 às 17:30 
To put it simple , "it is what it is" .

Most new games that are released these days range anywhere from $19.99 to $39.99 and some high end games up to $59.99 . We will need to just wait a bit for final development and marketing and release of DreadOut to see the final cost. Depending on who's hand is in what pocket sometimes pricing isn't decided by developers or publishers. This game set goal is not only digital, but also retail. So they will look more at marketing, shipping, storage, production costs' first. Supply and demand, that's what it's all about.
Sgt. Brony 6/jul/2013 às 18:33 
Also, if you did pledged on indiegogo and the game is included in your tier reward, then you don't have to pay more for it cause you already have the game coming to you.
Tokyo Ghoul 8/jul/2013 às 1:14 
Escrito originalmente por Tronni:
I dont know, why you are talking about the Gameplay. The Gameplay dont make the price. Look at Torchlight 2. 20 bucks since it came out. Or look at Tiny and Big. (Great game, btw) They work with just a handfull of people and dont want my whole Monay. Infact, they give me artworks and the OST with in. For just 10 bucks.
Maybe the work deserve so much money, but 15$ is a loot of money too.

So tell me, why a good gameplay shout force a high price? o__ô

i guess that makes player satisfied? people satisfied = Goal achieve, that what Game developer want. If they achieve that, then they deserve more money they can get from the consumers.
Tronnus 8/jul/2013 às 4:47 
I think, a game deserve a high price, if the costs to make it are huge!
On Half-Life 2 worked a group of hundred people, so it deserve a price like 50$ at the release, cause every worker deserve his money.

But a projekt with just a little group of people, dont deserve so much money.
Doktor Mandrake 8/jul/2013 às 14:19 
How much is $15 in £? about a tenner? doesn't seem too expensive although it is an indie game, but a very good looking indie game none the less
Emperor Penguin 8/jul/2013 às 18:57 
Escrito originalmente por xMADSiNs:
i understand ur situation BUT in my own oppinion, this game deserve atleast 30 Dollars, that because most scary games are just rip off slander which we already had played from Amnesia or other games that like that. This game isn't rip off, BUT inspired, yes this look and reminded you of Fatal Frame, but saying its a Rip Off is just irrelavent. They did not copy paste em, they improve the graphic, they add more game Mode into it (Such as freeroam ghost hunt) the plot is completly different. There are some features that aren't exist in Fatal Frame etc.

Anyway that just my oppinion and that why i think this people deserve atleast 30 dollar. Beside, they work with only few other developer, comparing to other company who had more than this company can have.

dont mind my Grammar error lol :/

i wouldn't pay $30 for this. i mean, there's a hugeload of other interesting games that cost less.

$15, no more. less would be great.
Tronnus 9/jul/2013 às 4:41 
I think, 10$ (in my country its € but 10 is 10) is a fair price, cause i dont think this game is long too.
If they give me a Artwork, OST and a Making off, then i will 5 bucks more.
Tokyo Ghoul 10/jul/2013 às 10:00 
well my oppinion still stand, this company deserve it.
[TPB]_The Ampassador 11/jul/2013 às 15:34 
if the price still less than 50$ it still worth :) so just wait how much the developer decide for the price :D
★~.DamaLuna.~★ 12/jul/2013 às 12:40 
lol
-3xA'Lu©κy 14/jul/2013 às 2:08 
$20 is a fairly standard and somewhat decent price. Above that - you start to lose people but there's plenty of people who will be spending more than $10, on any indie game like this. So they shouldn't be scared and slump to $10. It might be enough to cover costs & make a profit. $20 won't lose a lot of people - they'll still pay to play this masterpiece.
wikanz 14/jul/2013 às 8:48 
i'd say 14.99 is a fair price, make it a preorder discount, but for the retail maybe 19.99$ is okay for the quality of the game... but if the game wanted a safe price, it is 14.99$. but for under 10$ ? a big no, it's a price for most 2dimensional indie games, i think this game deserves more than that.
-3xA'Lu©κy 15/jul/2013 às 0:15 
Still think $14.99 is better than $10, but might not be enough to cover dev costs....
Exibindo comentários 115 de 62
< >
Por página: 15 30 50