Ця гра тепер доступна у Steam!

Дякуємо за те, що допомогли цій грі потрапити до крамниці Steam. Детальнішу інформацію, в тому числі посилання на сторінку в крамниці, ви можете знайти нижче.

DreadOut
xbb1024 2 чер 2013 о 21:54
More Irisphone features?
I think the player should get to do more with the Irisphone, such as receive scarry messages or use apps you collect to solve puzzles
Показані коментарі 15 із 5
< >
Chaz 3 чер 2013 о 3:27 
Exactly.
Digital Happiness  [розробник] 3 чер 2013 о 4:02 
hmmmm...it's hard decision....but yes we still to figure it how it will implement on our game...we keep you updated then, until we show you some mock up about GUI and interface we can't promise you anything :)
Chaz 3 чер 2013 о 15:55 
No problem. I think scary joke messages would be cool. Linda gets a scary text message:

"I'm behind you (Ooooooooo)"

And she turns around and a black cat jumps out at her (Harmlessly of course) as running gag.
Автор останньої редакції: Chaz; 3 чер 2013 о 15:55
Tokyo Ghoul 6 чер 2013 о 9:44 
Цитата допису Chaz:
No problem. I think scary joke messages would be cool. Linda gets a scary text message:

"I'm behind you (Ooooooooo)"

And she turns around and a black cat jumps out at her (Harmlessly of course) as running gag.

AGREED!! Maybe just a pop up message that makes players feels like they are being watch, like chaz said, "Iam right behind you" that should keep the player alert all the times watching behind >:D
Phoenix-san 16 чер 2013 о 8:16 
i support the idea of receiving calls, messenges, even photos, using phone to solve puzzles in horror game? pfff no pls
Показані коментарі 15 із 5
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50