Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

DreadOut
xbb1024 2 Jun, 2013 às 21:54
More Irisphone features?
I think the player should get to do more with the Irisphone, such as receive scarry messages or use apps you collect to solve puzzles
A mostrar 1-5 de 5 comentários
< >
Chaz 3 Jun, 2013 às 3:27 
Exactly.
Digital Happiness  [autor] 3 Jun, 2013 às 4:02 
hmmmm...it's hard decision....but yes we still to figure it how it will implement on our game...we keep you updated then, until we show you some mock up about GUI and interface we can't promise you anything :)
Chaz 3 Jun, 2013 às 15:55 
No problem. I think scary joke messages would be cool. Linda gets a scary text message:

"I'm behind you (Ooooooooo)"

And she turns around and a black cat jumps out at her (Harmlessly of course) as running gag.
Última alteração por Chaz; 3 Jun, 2013 às 15:55
Tokyo Ghoul 6 Jun, 2013 às 9:44 
Originalmente postado por Chaz:
No problem. I think scary joke messages would be cool. Linda gets a scary text message:

"I'm behind you (Ooooooooo)"

And she turns around and a black cat jumps out at her (Harmlessly of course) as running gag.

AGREED!! Maybe just a pop up message that makes players feels like they are being watch, like chaz said, "Iam right behind you" that should keep the player alert all the times watching behind >:D
Phoenix-san 16 Jun, 2013 às 8:16 
i support the idea of receiving calls, messenges, even photos, using phone to solve puzzles in horror game? pfff no pls
A mostrar 1-5 de 5 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50