Dette spillet er nå tilgjengelig på Steam!

Takk for din hjelp med å få dette spillet utvalgt for distribusjon via Steam. Mer informasjon, inkludert en lenke til spillets side på Steam-butikken står nedenfor.

DreadOut
xbb1024 2. jun, 2013 @ 9:54pm
More Irisphone features?
I think the player should get to do more with the Irisphone, such as receive scarry messages or use apps you collect to solve puzzles
Viser 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
< >
Chaz 3. jun, 2013 @ 3:27am 
Exactly.
Digital Happiness  [utvikler] 3. jun, 2013 @ 4:02am 
hmmmm...it's hard decision....but yes we still to figure it how it will implement on our game...we keep you updated then, until we show you some mock up about GUI and interface we can't promise you anything :)
Chaz 3. jun, 2013 @ 3:55pm 
No problem. I think scary joke messages would be cool. Linda gets a scary text message:

"I'm behind you (Ooooooooo)"

And she turns around and a black cat jumps out at her (Harmlessly of course) as running gag.
Sist redigert av Chaz; 3. jun, 2013 @ 3:55pm
Ken Kaneki 6. jun, 2013 @ 9:44am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Chaz:
No problem. I think scary joke messages would be cool. Linda gets a scary text message:

"I'm behind you (Ooooooooo)"

And she turns around and a black cat jumps out at her (Harmlessly of course) as running gag.

AGREED!! Maybe just a pop up message that makes players feels like they are being watch, like chaz said, "Iam right behind you" that should keep the player alert all the times watching behind >:D
Phoenix-san 16. jun, 2013 @ 8:16am 
i support the idea of receiving calls, messenges, even photos, using phone to solve puzzles in horror game? pfff no pls
Viser 1-5 av 5 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50