Ce jeu est maintenant disponible sur Steam !

Merci d'avoir aidé ce jeu à être distribué sur Steam. De plus amples informations ainsi qu'un lien vers la page du magasin Steam sont disponibles ci-dessous.

DreadOut
xbb1024 2 juin 2013 à 21h54
More Irisphone features?
I think the player should get to do more with the Irisphone, such as receive scarry messages or use apps you collect to solve puzzles
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 5 sur 5
< >
Chaz 3 juin 2013 à 3h27 
Exactly.
Digital Happiness  [développeur] 3 juin 2013 à 4h02 
hmmmm...it's hard decision....but yes we still to figure it how it will implement on our game...we keep you updated then, until we show you some mock up about GUI and interface we can't promise you anything :)
Chaz 3 juin 2013 à 15h55 
No problem. I think scary joke messages would be cool. Linda gets a scary text message:

"I'm behind you (Ooooooooo)"

And she turns around and a black cat jumps out at her (Harmlessly of course) as running gag.
Dernière modification de Chaz; 3 juin 2013 à 15h55
Akashi Seijuro 6 juin 2013 à 9h44 
Chaz a écrit :
No problem. I think scary joke messages would be cool. Linda gets a scary text message:

"I'm behind you (Ooooooooo)"

And she turns around and a black cat jumps out at her (Harmlessly of course) as running gag.

AGREED!! Maybe just a pop up message that makes players feels like they are being watch, like chaz said, "Iam right behind you" that should keep the player alert all the times watching behind >:D
Phoenix-san 16 juin 2013 à 8h16 
i support the idea of receiving calls, messenges, even photos, using phone to solve puzzles in horror game? pfff no pls
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 5 sur 5
< >
Par page : 15 30 50