Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

DreadOut
xbb1024 2 jun 2013 om 9:54nm
More Irisphone features?
I think the player should get to do more with the Irisphone, such as receive scarry messages or use apps you collect to solve puzzles
1-5 van 5 reacties weergegeven
< >
Chaz 3 jun 2013 om 3:27vm 
Exactly.
Digital Happiness  [ontwikkelaar] 3 jun 2013 om 4:02vm 
hmmmm...it's hard decision....but yes we still to figure it how it will implement on our game...we keep you updated then, until we show you some mock up about GUI and interface we can't promise you anything :)
Chaz 3 jun 2013 om 3:55nm 
No problem. I think scary joke messages would be cool. Linda gets a scary text message:

"I'm behind you (Ooooooooo)"

And she turns around and a black cat jumps out at her (Harmlessly of course) as running gag.
Akashi Seijuro 6 jun 2013 om 9:44vm 
Origineel geplaatst door Chaz:
No problem. I think scary joke messages would be cool. Linda gets a scary text message:

"I'm behind you (Ooooooooo)"

And she turns around and a black cat jumps out at her (Harmlessly of course) as running gag.

AGREED!! Maybe just a pop up message that makes players feels like they are being watch, like chaz said, "Iam right behind you" that should keep the player alert all the times watching behind >:D
Phoenix-san 16 jun 2013 om 8:16vm 
i support the idea of receiving calls, messenges, even photos, using phone to solve puzzles in horror game? pfff no pls
1-5 van 5 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50