Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Vă mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în a face ca acest joc să fie selecţionat pentru distribuţie via Steam. Mai multe informaţii cât şi un link către pagina de magazin pot fi găsite mai jos.

DreadOut
Jayal 1 feb., 2013 @ 12:19am
Random Questions
Hi there :)

I really like your Concept and your Gamestil, but i have some Questions about it:

- how long will the Playtime going? 6-8 hours, perhaps?
- can you customize your Character? like the Hair or else? dont get me wrong, i very like your choice, but its only a question. :)
- will there be some easter eggs (related to other games like fatal frame or other?) :D
- will there be a upgrade system like in Fatal Frame? Power up for Camera/Mobilephone?
- when will there be a demo of this good game? Beta-Gametester? :D
- will there be some ingame mini-games?
- will there be QTE?

Greetings
Jay
Afişate 1-3 din 3 de comentarii
< >
Ringo 4 feb., 2013 @ 1:13am 
I'm also interested in a bit more info about the game. I love Fatal Frame but wouldn't want to see someone else do the exact same thing. So my questions, which are all similar in scope, are:

-How are you going to distinguish your game from Fatal Frame so it's not seen as a cheap knock-off?

-The whole "camera sees what normal vision doesn't" is really creepy and fun, but what else is there to do other than wander around taking pictures?

-Will DreadOut be more of an "experience" where you wander around finding creepy ♥♥♥ stuff and following the story (think 'Dead Esther') or will there be some sort of combat mechanic? Horror games are great, but there's gotta be some kind of failure state/game-over or it loses some of the fear aspect since you can't lose.

Keeping an eye on this game and hopefully some more info will be forthcoming that will cause me to give Greenlight a thumbs up.
Digital Happiness  [dezvoltator] 5 feb., 2013 @ 10:27am 
Ringo a scris:
I'm also interested in a bit more info about the game. I love Fatal Frame but wouldn't want to see someone else do the exact same thing. So my questions, which are all similar in scope, are:

-How are you going to distinguish your game from Fatal Frame so it's not seen as a cheap knock-off?

lol..well..both myself and our game director all fans of fatal frame, but actually we haven't able to finish it all lol ..but so many games that we are love to play and inspired us, lot of gameplay element that we love it so much such as demons souls, dark souls, castlevania, haunting ground, siren, etc, we are trying to make a good horror game based on what we like, yes we understand that ghost with photo is fatal frame-esque, or kind of Afrika (PS3), so we can't say much right now…we don't know..maybe let our player decide later if we are a simple knock-off or even worse than that lol

-The whole "camera sees what normal vision doesn't" is really creepy and fun, but what else is there to do other than wander around taking pictures?

well since "some" ghost can only "activate" from the eye of camera, there's also some area that can be seen from that point of view and that includes puzzle solving too..there's also boss battling and some of our ghost are random generated, and it will be fun to share it your photographed pictures through some popular social media :)

-Will DreadOut be more of an "experience" where you wander around finding creepy ♥♥♥ stuff and following the story (think 'Dead Esther') or will there be some sort of combat mechanic? Horror games are great, but there's gotta be some kind of failure state/game-over or it loses some of the fear aspect since you can't lose.

yes there will be some sort of combat mechanic, in terms of game-over, even our protagonist can't die..player must through some kind of "limbo" level to respawn at checkpoint (think of insidious the movie or herc's adventures PSX) we got that detail later

Keeping an eye on this game and hopefully some more info will be forthcoming that will cause me to give Greenlight a thumbs up.
Digital Happiness  [dezvoltator] 5 feb., 2013 @ 10:30am 
Jayal a scris:
Hi there :)

I really like your Concept and your Gamestil, but i have some Questions about it:

- how long will the Playtime going? 6-8 hours, perhaps?
tough one..i can't say right now..yes we are thinking a whole game base on storyline will be 8 hours experience, but maybe regarding our speed and production we are considering bringing dreadout into episode-based (three episodes)

- can you customize your Character? like the Hair or else? dont get me wrong, i very like your choice, but its only a question. :)
player can not customize character looks for example, but we are preparing unlockable costumes for our protagonist :)

- will there be some easter eggs (related to other games like fatal frame or other?) :D
still debating with our game director, regarding copyright issues etc…so maybe yes maybe not :D

- will there be a upgrade system like in Fatal Frame? Power up for Camera/Mobilephone?
actually no..but some of her gadget have it's own pros and cons, let say her smartphone camera can't use to take photo of ghost from afar way…somekind like that

- when will there be a demo of this good game? Beta-Gametester? :D
yes, demo will be announce hopefully soon :)

- will there be some ingame mini-games?
yes

- will there be QTE?
yes

Greetings
Jay
Editat ultima dată de Digital Happiness; 5 feb., 2013 @ 10:31am
Afişate 1-3 din 3 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50