Bu oyuna Topluluk tarafından yeşil ışık yakıldı!

Topluluk, bu oyuna olan desteğini gösterdi. Valve, oyunun Steam'de yayınlanması için geliştiriciyle irtibata geçti.

DreadOut
LoliButt&PuffyVulva 5 Oca 2013 @ 8:17am
Steam Achievements?
I just thought of something; will this game come with Steam achievements? I hope it does because it is always a nice touch to have in Steam games, and I am a sucker for Steam achievements in games I like. I know many times I have replayed or played a game longer just to get certain achievements after playing through the game normally.
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Digital Happiness  [geliştirici] 5 Oca 2013 @ 1:04pm 
right now we have to be greenlit first, and then we will receive steamworks sdk to implement the steam achievement, yes we really like to add steam achievement
LoliButt&PuffyVulva 5 Oca 2013 @ 4:14pm 
Yes, I guess that does make a lot of sense to get greenlit first, but good to know that if you do, you will make Steam achievements. Although, honestly I think I will love this game so much even if it didn't have any achievements.
NahmAd 20 May 2013 @ 3:12pm 
steam achis?
Chaz 31 May 2013 @ 6:07pm 
Good, the more achievements..... The better.
Chaz 2 Haz 2013 @ 4:32am 
Sorry for the double post since my last but if there are going to be Achievements also keep in mind that sometimes Steam has a syncing issue where we can't get 2 Achievements at once. So be sure if added Achievements 2 of them would not overlap each other. For example if hunting for books, and soundfiles and each has a seperate Achievement, but you also have a "Find All Collectables" Achievement, picking up the last collectable such as a soundfile (like a memory stick for the phone) that seperate Achievement would also open "Find all Collectables" Achievement at the same time and may or may not sync with Steam Cloud as oppsed to in game Data Achievement progress.

Use Dead Island Riptide as an example as a syncing issue.
Overwatch_C-17 21 Tem 2013 @ 5:28am 
Yes, that's right. Featured with the achievements is the best way to improve gaming...
whiteshadow 24 Tem 2013 @ 3:51am 
achievements makes games perfect. Am i right?
Chaz 24 Tem 2013 @ 4:38am 
It goes with the good kind of pride, pride of acomplishment in the face or near defeat.
SWAT 27 Tem 2013 @ 3:14am 
they will probably have some
Wkd Xeqtr 11 Ağu 2013 @ 10:52am 
And add trading cards too, please!
10 yorumdan 1 ile 10 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50