Ce jeu est maintenant disponible sur Steam !

Merci d'avoir aidé ce jeu à être distribué sur Steam. De plus amples informations ainsi qu'un lien vers la page du magasin Steam sont disponibles ci-dessous.

DreadOut
ElinButt&PuffyVulva 5 jan 2013 à 8h17
Steam Achievements?
I just thought of something; will this game come with Steam achievements? I hope it does because it is always a nice touch to have in Steam games, and I am a sucker for Steam achievements in games I like. I know many times I have replayed or played a game longer just to get certain achievements after playing through the game normally.
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 10 sur 10
< >
Digital Happiness  [développeur] 5 jan 2013 à 13h04 
right now we have to be greenlit first, and then we will receive steamworks sdk to implement the steam achievement, yes we really like to add steam achievement
ElinButt&PuffyVulva 5 jan 2013 à 16h14 
Yes, I guess that does make a lot of sense to get greenlit first, but good to know that if you do, you will make Steam achievements. Although, honestly I think I will love this game so much even if it didn't have any achievements.
Na'M8 NahmAd 20 mai 2013 à 15h12 
steam achis?
Chaz 31 mai 2013 à 18h07 
Good, the more achievements..... The better.
Chaz 2 juin 2013 à 4h32 
Sorry for the double post since my last but if there are going to be Achievements also keep in mind that sometimes Steam has a syncing issue where we can't get 2 Achievements at once. So be sure if added Achievements 2 of them would not overlap each other. For example if hunting for books, and soundfiles and each has a seperate Achievement, but you also have a "Find All Collectables" Achievement, picking up the last collectable such as a soundfile (like a memory stick for the phone) that seperate Achievement would also open "Find all Collectables" Achievement at the same time and may or may not sync with Steam Cloud as oppsed to in game Data Achievement progress.

Use Dead Island Riptide as an example as a syncing issue.
Overwatch_C-17 21 juil 2013 à 5h28 
Yes, that's right. Featured with the achievements is the best way to improve gaming...
GallantRedPanda 24 juil 2013 à 3h51 
achievements makes games perfect. Am i right?
Chaz 24 juil 2013 à 4h38 
It goes with the good kind of pride, pride of acomplishment in the face or near defeat.
SWAT 27 juil 2013 à 3h14 
they will probably have some
Wkd Xeqtr 11 août 2013 à 10h52 
And add trading cards too, please!
Dernière modification de Wkd Xeqtr; 11 août 2013 à 10h53
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 10 sur 10
< >
Par page : 15 30 50