This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
DreadOut
Jokubas May 19, 2013 @ 6:07am
Discovered a Bug
After getting stuck for a long time on the first section (and almost quitting from being unnerved twice in a row), I finally found the hidden gap in the wall and began to advance. This continued until I reached the room with all the stuff dripping down the walls. I walked up to the girl in the corner and started making jokes while taking a bunch of pictures of the back of her head. Finally deciding to proceed, I angled the camera to see the now shut and locked door. When I turned back, the girl was gone, the only evidence of her presence being a sinister laugh echoing in the distance. After screwing around in the room for some time, I could find nothing else to do, and decided that was the end of the demo.

Afterward, I came to these forums, and looked at a demo video, only to discover that she's supposed to turn into a ghost you can fight.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Chaz May 31, 2013 @ 6:01pm 
LOL, so you finally found that secret hole in the wall :D , that ghost in that room kills me every time, I'm afraid to go back in there.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50