This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Jokubas May 19, 2013 @ 6:07am
Discovered a Bug
After getting stuck for a long time on the first section (and almost quitting from being unnerved twice in a row), I finally found the hidden gap in the wall and began to advance. This continued until I reached the room with all the stuff dripping down the walls. I walked up to the girl in the corner and started making jokes while taking a bunch of pictures of the back of her head. Finally deciding to proceed, I angled the camera to see the now shut and locked door. When I turned back, the girl was gone, the only evidence of her presence being a sinister laugh echoing in the distance. After screwing around in the room for some time, I could find nothing else to do, and decided that was the end of the demo.

Afterward, I came to these forums, and looked at a demo video, only to discover that she's supposed to turn into a ghost you can fight.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Chaz May 31, 2013 @ 6:01pm 
LOL, so you finally found that secret hole in the wall :D , that ghost in that room kills me every time, I'm afraid to go back in there.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 15 30 50