¡Este juego ya está disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Greenlight llega a su fin. Para obtener más información sobre cómo enviar juegos a Steam, consulta esta publicación.
DreadOut
stepanxol 4 ABR 2013 a las 15:46
indonesian audio with english subs!
Please let me play with indonesian voices, it would be part of the experience!
Only... I don't speak indonesian, so please let me choose audio and subs separately. It'd be very easy to implement.

I already played the two Witchers in Polish, you can't let me down :)

PS are you interested in an Italian localization? I'd be willing to work on it...
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 20 comentarios
Digital Happiness  [desarrollador] 4 ABR 2013 a las 20:54 
Publicado originalmente por stepanxol:
Please let me play with indonesian voices, it would be part of the experience!
Only... I don't speak indonesian, so please let me choose audio and subs separately. It'd be very easy to implement.

I already played the two Witchers in Polish, you can't let me down :)

PS are you interested in an Italian localization? I'd be willing to work on it...

Sure in demo we supposed can do that (indonesian audio with english sub) but i think there's a bug we miss to find and must to redo the coding..Regarding localization we sure love to bring it more into different language, so glad you can help us with that...we sure contact you when our development phase near finish
Thanks again
Razu 6 ABR 2013 a las 7:14 
this is what i thought too! but im not saying the eng dub is bad, its really great, but i prefer to hear indonesian dub :D
Digital Happiness  [desarrollador] 7 ABR 2013 a las 1:26 
yeah same with us while playing japanese game, we would prefer their original audio :)
Nikki 30 ABR 2013 a las 13:04 
I'll add my support to this idea! Always love hearing the original VAs.
DarkVanquisher 20 MAY 2013 a las 23:18 
That would be totally awesome to hear the Indonesian dub with English subtitles.
Chaz 31 MAY 2013 a las 18:06 
Multi language is better for many reasons.

Phoenix-san 16 JUN 2013 a las 8:19 
absolutly agree
Blu-rowski 5 JUL 2013 a las 12:02 
Definitely use the original dub. If it's included in a multi-language version that would be fine too, of course.
Chaz 5 JUL 2013 a las 17:33 
I'm glad, if you ever need a voice over. . . . . .

Well, maybe next time.
Carven Lectron 20 JUL 2013 a las 11:22 
It will be great too if the team make the multi language subs.
Overwatch C-17 21 JUL 2013 a las 5:44 
Make an option menu for changing subtitle language
Danielsan 22 JUL 2013 a las 10:33 
Sorry, it is possible that the game will be dubbed in Italian?I'm italian boy...
Última edición por Danielsan; 22 JUL 2013 a las 10:35
kampretbalado 2 AGO 2013 a las 19:55 
will it be possible to make the language pack optional (users can opt to download it english only, indonesian only, or maybe other language voiceover)? So the download would be smaller and it could give time for the devs to add more language pack as possible
Asaki Hanako 20 AGO 2013 a las 8:36 
me too i like original audio :)
Jill Valentine 24 AGO 2013 a las 10:40 
^^
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 20 comentarios
Por página: 15 30 50