Ez a játék Zöld Utat kapott a közösségtől!

A közösség kimutatta érdeklődését e játék iránt. A Valve kapcsolatba lépett ezzel a fejlesztővel, hogy megkezdjék a Steames megjelenés irányába terelni a dolgokat.

DreadOut
Hardcore WOTA 2013. ápr. 4. @ de. 5:21
The Camera "Reloading Speed"
When the first I played this, I think the camera got too fast "reloading speed." For a smartphone usually it will give you a preview before entering the viewfinder again. This could make the game easier I think...so what do you guys think?
12/2 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Digital Happiness  [Fejlesztő] 2013. ápr. 4. @ du. 9:23 
The Suspicious Pyro eredeti hozzászólása:
When the first I played this, I think the camera got too fast "reloading speed." For a smartphone usually it will give you a preview before entering the viewfinder again. This could make the game easier I think...so what do you guys think?
Yes i think it would be a nice addition to give player more tense feeling when it came for reloading speed, but actually smartphone is only one her gadget (short-close less powerful attack not able to zoom in), she will later find more accurate for photo snapping such as DSLR (for long snap, able to zoom in-out and more powerful effects on ghost but slowly loading speed)
Hardcore WOTA 2013. ápr. 5. @ de. 6:19 
Nice! A slower reloading speed would make this really feels like Fatal Frame :D

I'm looking forward for the full version! XD
12/2 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50