This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

DreadOut
Fuyab Apr 3, 2013 @ 8:03pm
Suggestion Box
i really love the game... actually i am not really into horror game but i did played Fatal Frame 2 & 3 because of the story, so i really hope Dreadout have a good story... oh and moarr Cutscene!! just like in the end of the demo..!! its so well made!!

oh and the battle system.. maybe they should add something like a "Delay" for the camera just like Fatal frame but in a different way, without delay it's seems to easy because we can rapidly capture the ghost.. :')

and maybe they should "force" the player to see the toturial... because the player rarely even know there's a toturial

and yea, more vegetation would be perfect... dreadout is 9/10 for me..

"Indonesian corner"
moga2 dengan suksesnya dreadout banyak grup2 indie game indonesia bermunculan(efek latah) dan banyaknya minat investor buat menginvestasikan dana biar maju dunia game indonesia..

viva la revolution industri kreatif indonesia!!
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Digital Happiness  [developer] Apr 7, 2013 @ 1:24am 
@Fuyab
Thanks fuyab for enjoying our demo, yes delay on cam that's great suggestion, but actually linda will not posses only smartphone, she will provide more gadget such as DSLR cam, with pros and cons along with it, lets say smartphone will be good for exploring cause had a light camera attached to it, while DSLR cam will have advantage of zooming target from far away, kinda like that

"Indonesian corner" --->' amin...thanks gan :D
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50