Tato hra dostala od komunity zelenou!

Komunita projevila o tuto hru zájem. Společnost Valve je nyní v kontaktu s vývojáři, aby se věci pohly správným směrem a hra byla vydána ve službě Steam.

DreadOut
Reverie 29. bře. 2013 v 7.18 odp.
Could Coop be possibly made for DreadOut?
I really enjoy playing alongside with friends, especially horror games. I know it might be unlikely, but being the wishful thinker that I am, I thought I'd ask anyways if DreadOut could have Coop?
Naposledy upravil Reverie; 29. bře. 2013 v 7.34 odp.
Zobrazeno 1-11 z 11 komentářů
< >
James 29. bře. 2013 v 7.21 odp. 
good idea, coop would make this game great fun :)
Naposledy upravil James; 29. bře. 2013 v 7.22 odp.
Someone Thinking of Nothing 29. bře. 2013 v 7.29 odp. 
I agree; co-op generally adds more, if it could possibly be integrated into the game. Would certainly be fun to play with a friend.
Digital Happiness  [vývojář] 29. bře. 2013 v 8.03 odp. 
Actually right now we still focusing on single player gameplay, we see that later how it turns out :)
the_MUKe 30. bře. 2013 v 4.47 odp. 
Would be a nice add-on. But probably rather difficult to retain the feeling of being alone and lost somehow...
lillid101 3. dub. 2013 v 8.03 odp. 
I think a co-op option would be cool as a later add on of course after you see the response to the game.
Maowtroshka 3. dub. 2013 v 9.50 odp. 
I would only want a co-op option if it still made you feel like you were alone and lost from your friend.

and only two people max. I really just want to feel alone in a horror game.
Reverie 3. dub. 2013 v 10.15 odp. 
For those of you who are talking about wanting the feeling of being alone even in a co-op, then it pretty much defeats the whole purpose of a co-op mode, doesn't it?

Yes, certain scenarios can be made within the game that will seperate you from your friend, but the idea is to have someone with you.

Some people enjoy having a friend by their side, so they could get scared together and laugh about it. For those of you who want the feeling of being alone, then simply go and play the single player.

Now from a practical point of view, I already know it is very unlikely the developers of DreadOut would add a co-op mode to the game as it is designed to only follow a single player story campaign. They'd have to create a whole nother story if they were to bring a additional character to accompany the main character.

The possibilities of a co-op mode will depend on how the story will be for DreadOut, however I no longer have my hopes up, I don't think a co-op could happen unless the game was planned to have one from the start.

I could only hope for co-op if the game gets a sequel, but that's looking too far ahead...

Perhaps we'll get co-op in a new horror game project from the developers of DreadOut in the future.
Akashi Seijuro 3. dub. 2013 v 11.18 odp. 
Umbrella původně napsal:
For those of you who are talking about wanting the feeling of being alone even in a co-op, then it pretty much defeats the whole purpose of a co-op mode, doesn't it?

Yes, certain scenarios can be made within the game that will seperate you from your friend, but the idea is to have someone with you.

Some people enjoy having a friend by their side, so they could get scared together and laugh about it. For those of you who want the feeling of being alone, then simply go and play the single player.

Now from a practical point of view, I already know it is very unlikely the developers of DreadOut would add a co-op mode to the game as it is designed to only follow a single player story campaign. They'd have to create a whole nother story if they were to bring a additional character to accompany the main character.

The possibilities of a co-op mode will depend on how the story will be for DreadOut, however I no longer have my hopes up, I don't think a co-op could happen unless the game was planned to have one from the start.

I could only hope for co-op if the game gets a sequel, but that's looking too far ahead...

Perhaps we'll get co-op in a new horror game project from the developers of DreadOut in the future.

If i said IF this whole game actually a success, i'am sure this little company will make more and better. So we should support them by donating, buying the game etc. This game actually can change how people look at Indonesia. Little by little, we start seeing something created by Indonesia, i'am sure someday they can bring this tittle to the whole world.

Back to the point, yeah if this game is success, perhaps they can make another set of game WITH coop option. I'am sure the developer have not expected that their game can be bring so much fan right now ;)
Digital Happiness  [vývojář] 4. dub. 2013 v 11.04 dop. 
Everything is possible, but we can't promise you guys anything yet..:D
Chaz 26. dub. 2013 v 6.32 odp. 
If you are counting votes, I too would like to see a Co-Op.
Rekyua 2. kvě. 2013 v 7.29 dop. 
I'd rather not have co-op, looks like I'm the minority on that end though.

Unless the co-op is stand-alone AFTER they finish the game I'm wholly against it.

The game as they've shown it already has my support on their indiegogo though.
Zobrazeno 1-11 z 11 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50