This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Portal Remake Mod
(TWD) Kenny -SlimSkinᴾᴮᴬ- Feb 22, 2013 @ 3:42pm
hl2 + portal?
from the recent discussions i've read, it says u can play more that 1 character in the mod. rattman, for example, says he has a crowbar. in the comics he doesnt. is this combining half life 2 crobar with gordon freeman with chell in portal? wtf...?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Make love Jul 18, 2013 @ 2:42am 
very cool!
wheatley1138 Jul 25, 2013 @ 7:54pm 
remember, this mod alows you to play as 2 more people, one being rattman, and the other being a unamed male testsubject, so the unamed test subject being gordon freeman isnt out of the qhuestion.
๖PᴀʀᴀᴅᴀᴡxFᴀᴡx Jul 30, 2013 @ 2:48pm 
Originally posted by Wheatley1138:
remember, this mod alows you to play as 2 more people, one being rattman, and the other being a unamed male testsubject, so the unamed test subject being gordon freeman isnt out of the qhuestion.
Gordon Freeman? In Aperture Science? I mean, seriously now.
iV0iD Aug 2, 2013 @ 5:26am 
Originally posted by Wheatley1138:
*Glados voice* Gordon Freeman In The Aperture Science Super Duty Super Colliding Enrichment Center? You have got to be kidding me, If he was in this game he would be shooting portals with a crowbar, And that is the stupidest thing I've heard in my life. I mean seriously now. The stupidest MOST POSSIBLE THING ON EARTH. Now go and test out the chambers and throw the crowbar into the watchroom! Oh, And stop being random like that. Your just Derping around aren't you? But Im still talking here. Oh Wow! Still here. You made my day. Now I must end this post. </sarcasm> END.
gestitO! Aug 9, 2013 @ 11:05am 
:)
Ciirulean Oct 18, 2013 @ 4:23pm 
None of those features are actually going to make it in.

They're just an overzealous newbie modder's fantasies.
Last edited by Ciirulean; Oct 18, 2013 @ 4:24pm
the Portaller Oct 25, 2013 @ 10:59pm 
Originally posted by Cadeη:

"We'll see... about that!"
OJJ09874 Oct 26, 2013 @ 4:40am 
Originally posted by Port_A_Build:
Originally posted by Cadeη:

I expect this game to have 99 new test chambers, 5 multiplayer campaigns (2+ hours long) and a showdown with the combine at the end
Ciirulean Oct 31, 2013 @ 5:31pm 
Originally posted by OJJ09874:
I expect this game to have 99 new test chambers, 5 multiplayer campaigns (2+ hours long) and a showdown with the combine at the end

I hope you aren't serious.

Because most of that stuff isn't even possible without the Source code.
the Portaller Nov 14, 2013 @ 8:24pm 
Originally posted by OJJ09874:
Now that is impossible.
djramo132 Jan 26 @ 5:31pm 
i just want to meet rattmann, i dont care if its for less than a minute. just seeing rattmann in a portal game would make me pee my pants
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50