Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Metacell: Genesis
Products for Robots  [developer] Dec 16, 2012 @ 3:16pm
What made you become a gamer?
We're all gamers for one specific reason, we played a game that inspired us and changed our lives forever. We're just curious as to what games gripped you to the point of letting gaming into your life.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
lil' ol' littel Dec 18, 2012 @ 9:48pm 
I don't think it's just one game, that impressed me so much that i became a gamer. But i guess it's all started from Heros of Might and Magick 3 Sword of Armageddon. Since few people in my country (Russia) had consols like Sega in my childhood, everyone played on PC, so this title become very popular. And for me, it was all i imagend in my head, about dragons, magick and stuff, but reachible. I hope you got the idea, i did my best :P Wish you luck with your game!
Products for Robots  [developer] Jan 2, 2013 @ 8:48pm 
I loved the Heroes of Might and Magic series, I have so many fond memories of playing it up in my room after school and getting my ♥♥♥ handed to me by the computer.
BombaStompa - ◔ ◡ ◔ ' Dec 8, 2013 @ 2:52am 
My cousin got me into cs 1.3 back in the day and since then it just interested me way more than many other activities and it kinda stuck
Blitzkrieg Dec 27, 2013 @ 2:15pm 
Just life it self
Dimitri Dec 27, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
I become a gamer becuase of my friends. They played a lot of games with me so I liked to play with them.
slowkidatplay  [developer] Jan 8 @ 10:39am 
Playing with friends is what drives me to make games. To re-create those bonding experiences I had with my friends growing up like busting through streets of rage or controller passing super mario world. Now a days games don't have that couch bonding feel to them.
Vixx  [developer] Jan 17 @ 6:58am 
Originally posted by BombaStompa - ◔ ◡ ◔ ':
My cousin got me into cs 1.3 back in the day and since then it just interested me way more than many other activities and it kinda stuck

Oh man the good ol CS days, I still get all fired up watching old tourney replays.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50