This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Boo Bunny Plague
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
MotoDestructo  [developer] Dec 17, 2012 @ 6:34pm
Developer Q&A
Ask us anything you want to know about the game here!
Last edited by OTLGS; Apr 17, 2013 @ 8:26pm
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
>Kilgore Renewbed May 28, 2013 @ 10:30am 
Do you guys plan to add any more weapons for bunny (players) to use?? Such as other melee, throwable, shooting or environmental weapons
MotoDestructo  [developer] Jun 3, 2013 @ 10:23am 
There will be a force shield system, and the weapon you use does upgrade as the storyline progresses. There will also be occasions when you will play as the other main characters, so yes in that instance Gunny would have ranged weapons, but Bunny will pretty much stick to smashing things melee.
Sadtrick Jul 8, 2013 @ 4:40am 
Are there different Stages in different difficultys?
MotoDestructo  [developer] Jul 11, 2013 @ 2:39pm 
In the demo being shown at the cons currently, no.. but from the feedback we have gotten we will be adding this feature in
WeZZeR Sep 2, 2013 @ 9:29am 
Me Sep 9, 2013 @ 1:30am 
Hey guys! You may remember me as The Golden Knight; the guy with the shades and mullet. I saw you at Baltimore Comic Con this past weekend! As an avid video game veteran, it was quite a treat to try your demo at the show. Overall, I think your game is fairly good for an upstart indie.

The only significant constructive criticism I have to offer is that the gameplay controlling felt a bit rigid and walking by default was something I'm not used to (if it's a slower-paced game or stylistic choice, that could be OK; but for action, holding down the run-button and the attack on the gamepad is a bit of a stretch; can be worked around if a trigger is for attack...Or use a mouse-and-keyboard scheme). The rest of notes are small nitpicks; such as the boss' health gauge going beyond the screen. Pop culture references are OK (and I applaud you for some of the more possibly obscure ones like "Hail Ka-BONG" if I'm spelling it correctly), but if you're writing a compelling story, don't let the references eclipse the characterization or plot.

I wanted to leave a comment on your page (sorry it's not a question), but I had too many characters in this post for Steam to put it up.

Keep up the hard work! :D
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50