This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Legends of Eisenwald
Alexander (Aterdux)  [developer] Jan 10, 2013 @ 2:51pm
FAQ
4. Can you upgrade castles?
As for upgrades, there will be some functionality to improve castles but real upgrades with change of look and functions we plan to do later, in an expansion pack.

5. Can you siege castles?
You can siege castles already but in the future, in an expansion pack, we plan a two-stage siege where first you attack a castle from outside, then later the battle moves into the inner yard.

6. What engine do you use?
We developed our game and graphics engine ourselves to achieve performance and look we wanted. And we are proud of it!

7. If I pre-order the game, will I get a Steam key when the game is released?
Yes, all pre-orders will receive a Steam key.

8. If I pre-order the game, what bonuses do I get?
You will get access to beta testing and chance to influence some of the decisions of gameplay since it's not finalized yet. Plus, you will get a copy of our first game, Discord Times.

9. Can I pre-order game on Steam?
No, we are not yet accepted by Steam. Currently, we are offering pre-orders on our web site[aterdux.com], and we are working on making pre-orders available directly on Desura and GOG.

10. Will the be multi-player or co-op?
No, this version won't have multi-player. But we will consider doing it later, maybe in an expansion pack.

11. What are the system requirements?
Minimal System Requirements are:
  • Windows XP, Vista, 7
  • 2GHz processor, 2GB RAM, 1GB of free space on hard drive
  • 512MB video memory (dedicated video card recommended, Radeon HD 4600, GeForce 8600 or better) DirectX9 and shader model 3.0 needs to be supported
  • Screen resolution 1280x1024 or higher

Recommended System Requirements:
  • Windows XP, Vista, 7
  • 2GHz dual core processor, 2GB RAM, 1GB of free space on hard drive
  • 1GB video memory, dedicated video card GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 5770 or better
    DirectX9 and shader model 3.0 needs to be supported by the video card
  • Screen resolution 1680x1050 or higher
Last edited by Alexander (Aterdux); Jan 29, 2013 @ 6:42am
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
doomowl Mar 7, 2013 @ 6:45am 
(1)izzit preorder nw still available??
(2)after i make an payment through paypal where should i head to download an beta and get the discord times??
(3) how u guys gonna send me the games and activation key of steam??

pls reply, your game seem quite nice but nw i am not feel safety anymore for the pre order game on other kind of website except steam, coz i jz preorder few days ago from other game site for other game but til nw i still haven receive any kind of reply and any confirmation, even my payment is done~~
Alexander (Aterdux)  [developer] Mar 7, 2013 @ 10:24am 
1) Pre-order is still avalable, of course! [[url=http://aterdux.com/pre-order-loe/]]http://aterdux.com/pre-order-loe/] It's here
2) After we see your payment, we are going to send you an invite via Desura and a confirmation email with information about the beta and link to download Discord Times. Sorry, we still process things manually but hopefully this will change soon.
3) Once the game is released on Steam, you will receive a key via email you use for pre-order.

And - thank you for your questions and your interest!
doomowl Mar 7, 2013 @ 5:08pm 
so if u guys send me an invitation via Desura izzit mean nw time i have to play it on desura first?? And i have to install Desura client izzit??
doomowl Mar 7, 2013 @ 5:20pm 
The Discord times also can only play at Desura right?
Alexander (Aterdux)  [developer] Mar 8, 2013 @ 7:07am 
@Doomowl, there are two options, one is Desura, another one is DRM free. Desura has an advantage of installing all patches automatically. With DRM free you would need to download the whole game (currently a bit above 500mb) every time there is a new patch, even a minor one.
Alexander (Aterdux)  [developer] Mar 8, 2013 @ 7:07am 
And Discord Times is DRM free.
doomowl Mar 8, 2013 @ 7:21am 
then where can i download the discord times if it's drm free
doomowl Mar 8, 2013 @ 7:46am 
oops sorry, i jz review the upside comment, u guys will send me the link of discord times, btw, really thanks a lot for your reply, i think i might gonna buy it~~
doomowl Mar 8, 2013 @ 8:27am 
ok 1 last question before i going to make an payment, do Legends of Eisenwald got skirmish mode?? or only campaign??
Alexander (Aterdux)  [developer] Mar 8, 2013 @ 10:58am 
No, it won't have skirmish mode, this mode is more found in strategies. LoE has some elements of a strategy game, but it's more of an RPG. It will have several single map scenarios and one campaign at the initial release.
doomowl Mar 8, 2013 @ 5:41pm 
hmm, ok, i will consider it, really thanks a lot for your reply, hope u guys have a good sold out result ^^
StarCat Aug 2, 2013 @ 4:48am 
nice
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50