This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

4 Elements II (Play 4 Elements on Steam to see if you'd like this game)
comp9 Sep 2, 2013 @ 2:34pm
Suggestions
The title says "Play 4 Elements on Steam to see if you'd like this game" Can you upload a demo version to steam for us to try? Currently the first 4 Elements game is $10 and there is no way for me to try without buying. I'm willing to vote and help spread the word if I like it but you may want to provide ways to actually "play" the first one on steam if one doesn't happen to own it already.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Motoki Oct 7, 2013 @ 3:22pm 
It's on sale now for 85% off ($1.50 in the US) this entire week so definitely cheap enough for an impulse buy. As an owner of 4 Elements I I can wholeheartedly recommend it if you like casual games. I've played a bunch and this and some of the other Playrix titles like Fishdom are some of the best put together in my opinion.

It's really a shame that Greenlight voters on the whole seem to have such an anti-casual game bias.
comp9 Oct 7, 2013 @ 4:33pm 
Motoki, thanks for the tip I had completely forgotten about this greenlight game. I see that we both enjoy games of all varieties and each own quite a few. I picked this one up thanks to you, I'll see what I think.
BridgetFisher Oct 8, 2013 @ 8:38am 
id like to see controller support so it works with steam big picture and the steam os coming soon.
comp9 Oct 23, 2013 @ 5:21pm 
I would second the notion for controller support.

Also, the first game has horrible resolution support. Please configure the new game for much higher resolutions than the current one that is barely above 800*600.

I have now played several hours of 4 Elements (the first one) and would say that this sequel is worth having on steam.
T O M M E K ☺ Mar 15 @ 1:27pm 
;o)
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50