This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
City of Steam
Loving this so far.
Just making a thread to ramble in. Ignore if you will, please. Though I can't stop you from commenting. Love the intro and the loading screens. Not many games have wow factor right out the gate. Music is nice too. Time to make a character.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
FirstMiddleLast May 29, 2013 @ 5:32pm 
Character Creation: Alot of pale races.... But I can't harp too hard on character creation though. That has never made or broken a game for me. I will say this, you need more pretty men. That may sound weird but why not? I'd like to put one of these tall, angular men in a dress or corset. But that's just me I guess (wanting to dress a toon like that, not wear one. Suffering for fashion my♥♥♥♥♥)
FirstMiddleLast May 29, 2013 @ 5:33pm 
Going with a Aven Male Gunner. Saved a screen cap.
And Dual Pistols? Yes, please.
But now I'm lovin my rifle.
Last edited by FirstMiddleLast; May 29, 2013 @ 7:45pm
FirstMiddleLast May 29, 2013 @ 5:38pm 
Name's Jeeves. Pleasure. Current Level: 9
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6628/mytoon.png
Last edited by FirstMiddleLast; May 30, 2013 @ 3:54pm
FirstMiddleLast May 29, 2013 @ 5:45pm 
Side Notes:
Emotes: Gangnam Style, really? And when you try to get a bunch of strangers to dance with you, you might just be left looking foolish and alone? *Sad Face*
Stupid Tips: When in doubt, BREAK EVERYTHING!!!
Question: 1. Will we be able to trade currencies with other players (all four of them:Keys, Electrum, Spiremarks and Shillings.) I mean will there be a market terminal or something?
2. Can you give players a currency magnet (not an item) that picks up all currencies? Like Diablo 3, yes, but not a stat just something to make things easier. Don't have gear modify it, that's just a waste of a stat slot on items. Question 2 answered, just need a pet.
Last edited by FirstMiddleLast; May 31, 2013 @ 2:48am
FirstMiddleLast May 29, 2013 @ 5:58pm 
And I broke my game... Can't tab out of fullscreen too many times apparently or my computer sucks... Either way, BACK TO THE FRAY.
And I broke it again.... Not sure what happened... It just keeps getting stuck.
Fixed. It was my browser. I use FireFox. Just had to restart it.
Last edited by FirstMiddleLast; May 29, 2013 @ 7:44pm
Mechanist Games  [developer] May 29, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
There will be more races coming, just yesterday we released the riven and draug :)
Next major update will have greenskin races (hobbe, orc, goblin)!
Glad you're enjoying the game so far!
FirstMiddleLast May 29, 2013 @ 7:41pm 
Originally posted by Mechanist Games:
There will be more races coming, just yesterday we released the riven and draug :)
Next major update will have greenskin races (hobbe, orc, goblin)!
Glad you're enjoying the game so far!
Ok, awesome. Never played a Hobbe before... Killed plenty (Fable II) though.
FirstMiddleLast May 30, 2013 @ 10:35pm 
Taking a break. Won't be posting for a while. Will be back.
And back. Time to do what it do.
Last edited by FirstMiddleLast; May 31, 2013 @ 2:49am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50