This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

City of Steam
RandomBaldMan May 29, 2013 @ 5:23pm
Loving this so far.
Just making a thread to ramble in. Ignore if you will, please. Though I can't stop you from commenting. Love the intro and the loading screens. Not many games have wow factor right out the gate. Music is nice too. Time to make a character.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
RandomBaldMan May 29, 2013 @ 5:32pm 
Character Creation: Alot of pale races.... But I can't harp too hard on character creation though. That has never made or broken a game for me. I will say this, you need more pretty men. That may sound weird but why not? I'd like to put one of these tall, angular men in a dress or corset. But that's just me I guess (wanting to dress a toon like that, not wear one. Suffering for fashion my ♥♥♥.)
RandomBaldMan May 29, 2013 @ 5:33pm 
Going with a Aven Male Gunner. Saved a screen cap.
And Dual Pistols? Yes, please.
But now I'm lovin my rifle.
Last edited by RandomBaldMan; May 29, 2013 @ 7:45pm
RandomBaldMan May 29, 2013 @ 5:38pm 
Name's Jeeves. Pleasure. Current Level: 9
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6628/mytoon.png
Last edited by RandomBaldMan; May 30, 2013 @ 3:54pm
RandomBaldMan May 29, 2013 @ 5:45pm 
Side Notes:
Emotes: Gangnam Style, really? And when you try to get a bunch of strangers to dance with you, you might just be left looking foolish and alone? *Sad Face*
Stupid Tips: When in doubt, BREAK EVERYTHING!!!
Question: 1. Will we be able to trade currencies with other players (all four of them:Keys, Electrum, Spiremarks and Shillings.) I mean will there be a market terminal or something?
2. Can you give players a currency magnet (not an item) that picks up all currencies? Like Diablo 3, yes, but not a stat just something to make things easier. Don't have gear modify it, that's just a waste of a stat slot on items. Question 2 answered, just need a pet.
Last edited by RandomBaldMan; May 31, 2013 @ 2:48am
RandomBaldMan May 29, 2013 @ 5:58pm 
And I broke my game... Can't tab out of fullscreen too many times apparently or my computer sucks... Either way, BACK TO THE FRAY.
And I broke it again.... Not sure what happened... It just keeps getting stuck.
Fixed. It was my browser. I use FireFox. Just had to restart it.
Last edited by RandomBaldMan; May 29, 2013 @ 7:44pm
Mechanist Games  [developer] May 29, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
There will be more races coming, just yesterday we released the riven and draug :)
Next major update will have greenskin races (hobbe, orc, goblin)!
Glad you're enjoying the game so far!
RandomBaldMan May 29, 2013 @ 7:41pm 
Originally posted by Mechanist Games:
There will be more races coming, just yesterday we released the riven and draug :)
Next major update will have greenskin races (hobbe, orc, goblin)!
Glad you're enjoying the game so far!
Ok, awesome. Never played a Hobbe before... Killed plenty (Fable II) though.
RandomBaldMan May 29, 2013 @ 7:51pm 
RandomBaldMan May 30, 2013 @ 10:35pm 
Taking a break. Won't be posting for a while. Will be back.
And back. Time to do what it do.
Last edited by RandomBaldMan; May 31, 2013 @ 2:49am
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50